Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

No he isn't.

The Rams are really god drat good even without Talib, and the Vikings D is quite bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
That game was loving awesome and I feel bad for anyone who skipped out on it.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
26/33, 465 yards, 5 tds, no ints

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Rams putting up some stats that are records since 2001 wow

Anybody remember how 2001 ended?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Everyone take Nov 19th off

Rams v Chiefs MNF

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Phobeste posted:

Records since 1999*

Anyone remember how 1999 ended?

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Barring catastrophic injuries the Rams are going to the Super Bowl.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I'm not sold on the Rams secondary

but they are v. good

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

OxySnake posted:

Everyone take Nov 19th off

Rams v Chiefs MNF

This game gonna be 1200 yards and 15 TDs

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I wanna be mad, but having sky high expectations was inevitably going to lead to things falling apart, it’s the Vikings Way. They still obviously have the potential to hang with most teams, but hopes are rapidly dropping from a 10-12 win season to an 8-9 win season unless the defense turns a corner real fast. All that without acknowledging that good goddamn lord the Rams offense is a madhouse, and their line play on both sides of the ball makes me hot and bothered.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1045516685330055168?s=21

:stare:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Phobeste posted:

It never ended for John Gruden.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I am honestly real sad about the Rams because they're so drat fun to watch that I forget I'm obliged to root against them.

Gonna have save all my gently caress LA feelings for the Chargers, I guess. :shrug:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I never really believed in the Vikings tbh. When they were hot last year they got bodied by a panther team that wasn't all that strong and I thought they were lucky to play the saints as close as they did before the rediculous end.

They're a good team but I never had them in the same tier as the rams or eagles.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I would be curious to hear how much the Vikings fans are lamenting this loss tomorrow

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm gonna be glad when the salary cap starts eating the Rams alive because jesus :stonk:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I'm glad the Raiders only play the Rams once every four years

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I wish the Rams were still in St. Louis

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

LethalGeek posted:

I would be curious to hear how much the Vikings fans are lamenting this loss tomorrow

Honestly I'm good with this game. The Bills loss is the one that's sticking in my mind. Our defense has been surprisingly awful this year, giving up all kinds of huge plays (especially against the rams today, Goff looked like a world beater) and failing at creating qb pressure.

I'm not sure why the defense has turned to dogshit, but Cousins is looking *really* good. If they can just improve the OL a bit, I'm still very optimistic for the team. I have faith in Zimmer to fix the defense, though losing Griffen to whatever demons he's fighting is an immediately noticeable loss.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I feel bad for the vikings

nah
Mar 16, 2009

the Rams look loving insane but remember this was the exact same talk about the Chiefs this time last year

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Rams vs Chiefs Super Bowl.

Just kidding, gonna be something like Eagles vs Pats rematch.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Browns vs. Rams Superbowl after a Browns Chiefs AFC Championship. Who says no?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm always glad to see the Vikings lose now after the way their fans acted during the superbowl (petulant children acting like we broke a bone when we spanked em)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
What happened to dalvin cook, is he dead again

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

mastershakeman posted:

he has joined joey bosa in valhalla

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

They said he was gonna be on a pitch count coming off a hamstring injury and apparently they were serious about it

So, kind of

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Phobeste posted:

:911:?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hope Amazon actually sets up a proper audio broadcast in the stadium for the women announcers because listening to them talk over the fox audio with a delay sucked.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Regardless of how garbage the Vikings defense looks, Adam Theilen and Stefon Diggs are still cool and I hope they have bonding moments like the two linebackers in Remember the Titans but without the catastrophic car wreck.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Just another reminder that Jeff Fisher was the Mark Jackson of football.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm gonna be glad when the salary cap starts eating the Rams alive because jesus :stonk:

The cap is going to change the defense the next few years, but the Goff/Cooks/Woods/Kupp/Gurley offensive core is in this for at least the next 4 years.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

ELO Musk posted:

I'm always glad to see the Vikings lose now after the way their fans acted during the superbowl (petulant children acting like we broke a bone when we spanked em)

Ah yes an Eagles fan complaining about another fan base. Hmm yes good.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

OxySnake posted:

Ah yes an Eagles fan complaining about another fan base. Hmm yes good.

All fanbases are bad because they consist of Americans

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

DariusLikewise posted:

The cap is going to change the defense the next few years, but the Goff/Cooks/Woods/Kupp/Gurley offensive core is in this for at least the next 4 years.
And the Rams supposedly have their LT of the future on the roster?

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

DariusLikewise posted:

They get this year and next year on Goff's rookie contract. 2020 he will likely get a ridiculous extension if they believe he is the guy. Regardless, by 2020 he will have a top 10 QB cap hit, whether it is by signing an extension or his 5th year option. He will jump from $8-9M/year to around $27-28M/year.

I'm not seeing how they keep this team together past 2019. Donald, Gurley, Goff, and Cooks alone are going to cost around $87M in 2020.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

All fanbases are bad because they consist of Americans

So by that logic, the Chargers have the best fanbase, as it contains no Americans, or people in general

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

shirts and skins posted:

So by that logic, the Chargers have the best fanbase, as it contains no Americans, or people in general
It makes the Jaguars the best because they have so many fans in the UK.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

It makes the Jaguars the best because they have so many fans in the UK.

I was looking forward to the idea of Toronto maybe getting an NFL team in the future and then I read an article that says the Jags to London would happen first. To make it worse, the Panthers are next in line (smaller market, new owner with no ties to NC/SC, older stadium, easy-to-break lease).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Slowpoke! posted:

I was looking forward to the idea of Toronto maybe getting an NFL team in the future and then I read an article that says the Jags to London would happen first. To make it worse, the Panthers are next in line (smaller market, new owner with no ties to NC/SC, older stadium, easy-to-break lease).
Except the Jaguars arent going to move to London? What "article" did you read that said that? Shad Khan has invested hundreds of millions in Jacksonville and will not be moving the team.

• Locked thread