Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It seems like a pretty good business tbh. Just need to get it out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Fatty posted:

I'm fairly certain all the five a side leagues that take paid entry own no venues.

Powerleague do I think?

Heard a story on a football podcast the other day about a steward starting their job at Karen Brady's club at the time (can't remember which) and she gave them strict instruction not to allow anyonr through the entrance they were at who wasn't wearing a photo ID badge. Ten minutes later she walks througu without wearing her photo ID badge, then dismisses the steward for failing her 'test' :allears:

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Powerleague do I think?

Heard a story on a football podcast the other day about a steward starting their job at Karen Brady's club at the time (can't remember which) and she gave them strict instruction not to allow anyonr through the entrance they were at who wasn't wearing a photo ID badge. Ten minutes later she walks througu without wearing her photo ID badge, then dismisses the steward for failing her 'test' :allears:

She's a tory peer, what more do you need.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Does the nut juice woman have a web page

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

eating only apples posted:

I found Sian's swimwear website and it looks pretty horrible, most of them don't even fit the model properly. And so much underboob.

https://www.sianmarie.com/collections/shop-all

e: haha she put herself on the Celeb Style page
I like the wildly inconsistent amateur photoshop that's sporadically applied to her models.

Dial clarity way up to highlight every skin blemish?

Check

Oooops that looks bad.
How about we see how the smudge tool works?

Yeahhhh just spread that rear end cheek all around.

"Sian, we ran out of money and the models hated the results and ran away"
"No problem have you heard of the lasso tool? I can just cut away one design and paste another in it's place"

I'm a genius give me £250k

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’d also spread them rear end cheeks all around lol

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Binary Logic posted:

I love that glass elevator, like it's not scary enough you're fighting for your business, you have to literally watch the ground drop out from under your feet as you go up to the interview.

"You don't own your own courts"
If I did, I wouldn't need you now would I.

These candidates are hilarious. Kadija boasting she could handle the cleaning contract for the skyscraper they were in, was straight up delusional.

People have been claiming 'guaranteed hangover cures' since the day after alcohol was discovered. He tried to pivot to sports re-hydration powder but that's already a crowded market. Plus putting "over 1 million sold" on his website was really bad. So bad.

And Karen actually cracked a smile at the end when 2 women were left.

The constant squirming grift is intolerable. Not only did Daniel lie on his website, but he dodged and hedged like a child with his hand in the cookie jar . I'd have ended the interview on the spot.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Strom Cuzewon posted:

The constant squirming grift is intolerable. Not only did Daniel lie on his website, but he dodged and hedged like a child with his hand in the cookie jar . I'd have ended the interview on the spot.
When asked why the product had 2 names (Hangover Killer being one)
"In the UK the laws are quite draconian..."

Oh yes that's a young fellow you'd hand £250,000.

Pissflaps posted:

Does the nut juice woman have a web page

https://www.mylkplus.com/about/

She has a good chance to win. The prize money is enough to scale up production & packaging and get onto store shelves. Will need to add more SKUs and, about that website and the current graphics....

(narrator's voice) Lord Sugar will insist on an udder image change

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Dec 14, 2018

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Binary Logic posted:

And wasn't that in comparison to the UAE as well? Hardly a paragon of freedom and fairness...

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Binary Logic posted:

Oh yes that's a young fellow you'd hand £250,000.

https://www.mylkplus.com/about/

She has a good chance to win. The prize money is enough to scale up production & packaging and get onto store shelves. Will need to add more SKUs and, about that website and the current graphics....

(narrator's voice) Lord Sugar will insist on an udder image change

They've toned down the blowjob imagery, but that twee faux-friendly writing makes me cringe.

Tenbux says we're getting a cash-you pun in the final.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I just love that he rolled out the Draconian line again in the boardroom having already been put in his place on the same issue in the interviews.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Even worse when you remember that Lurdsugah is a Lord, so there's a good chance that he or one of his colleagues reviewed/researched/voted for the ~draconian legislation~

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
I really think this has been my last series of this guff. Like I think it might actually be more entertaining to watch Eastenders now

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
Imagine any of these people walking into Dragons Den and asking for £250k for 50%.

"You drive around your local area delivering nutmilk made in your kitchen and you have zero contacts with shops. Get the gently caress out."

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Fatty posted:

Imagine any of these people walking into Dragons Den and asking for £250k for 50%.

"You drive around your local area delivering nutmilk made in your kitchen and you have zero contacts with shops. Get the gently caress out."

I suppose the trade-off really is submitting yourself to several weeks of ritual humiliation ensuring. Years ago it would have ensured you never got a job again but of course nobody is watching these days

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Fatty posted:

Surallen wants an acorn not oak or even half oak tree.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Guess we're not alone in laughing at the 'rewards' this year - https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2018/12/when-did-treats-apprentice-get-so-crap

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I'm surprised they even bother shelling out to house them these days. I don't think anything would really be lost by just sending them home between tasks.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
The final is on tonight at 9 :effort:

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Steve2911 posted:

I'm surprised they even bother shelling out to house them these days. I don't think anything would really be lost by just sending them home between tasks.

Lots of shirtless shots of dudes, and I guess this year we would've lost the girl in the unicorn onesie. Which she presumably wore specifically to get more tv time.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
This music is a tad much :newlol:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Kurran picked last i bet

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I suspect these two finalists lezzed out the night before the final.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Pissflaps posted:

I suspect these two finalists lezzed out the night before the final.

This but Kurran and Claude.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Tom seems to have got in shape over the course of the series. At least he got that out of it i suppose

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I wonder how they decide which ones come back to do the final?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
#wipeyournuts jfc :cripes:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Kurran has the attitude of a successful person but he’s achieved nothing it winds me up

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

crispix posted:

I wonder how they decide which ones come back to do the final?

The ones that couldn't find jobs after.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
#wipeyournuts after they were asked to tone down the sexual stuff. This show is so unbelievable now, sometimes hilarious but jesus christ.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Water way to have a good time!!!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Makes total sense that the creators and owners of these businesses have no input in the advertising.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Surely the only explanation for putting Kurran in charge of that video was that she has had second thoughts about having Sugar's investment and wants to throw it

The daddyshot. WHAT

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why are they thinking of names aren’t these supposed to be established
What is happening

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

I hate Kurran so much

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Staggy posted:

I hate Kurran so much

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

All of this (including the names) will be thrown out and done properly once the deal's done.

Also Kurran should replace Karen.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
what does wipe your nuts even in mean in the context of her cheeky nut jizz drink campaign

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Kellis milkshake :laugh:

Pissflaps posted:

what does wipe your nuts even in mean in the context of her cheeky nut jizz drink campaign

:gizz:

just cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Compared himself to Scorsese and Tarantino what the gently caress is this cunts ego oh my god