Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

This really is a low point. Both for the show and in these people's lives. The worst part is how they don't seem to find anything wrong with this. Like the bloke actually said "we went into pitch and did our dance" as if this is just what you do :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I reckon if Sabrina somehow gets to the final her tactic of claiming to have opposed any bad decisions the team made won't wash I think.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Sabrina is lovely and I love her but she's had lots of opportunities to go by now so I'll be surprised if she's not in the final with Camilla.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Comrade Fakename posted:

Kind of poo poo of the production team that the contestants had to do pitches like they have a dozen times but this time they had to go to acting workshops specifically so that they would extra humiliate themselves.

Really, where did you see that?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Taear posted:

Really, where did you see that?

In the show.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Steve2911 posted:

In the show.

I must not have been paying attention, I don't remember that at all!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah man there was a fairly long bit where they were practising with some theatre types. And I was watching it while also watching Blippi with my son #greatparenting

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Comrade Fakename posted:

Kind of poo poo of the production team that the contestants had to do pitches like they have a dozen times but this time they had to go to acting workshops specifically so that they would extra humiliate themselves.

Exactly! The fact that we go 'we went in and did our dance' all makes sense because they had to do a dance. It's like when a primary school teacher decides the class is gonna do a presentation, but there has to be a song in it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Anyone watch that bbc documentary about the Dubai princess? I thought it was very good

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

Anyone watch that bbc documentary about the Dubai princess? I thought it was very good

Looks like someone got the wrong thread.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Taear posted:

Looks like someone got the wrong thread.

Ah gently caress I’ll never come back from thhs

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
This has been the most boring season that I can recall. Bring back Jason Leech.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I don't think there has been a series where I have forgotten all the candidates before the it has finished :/

Worst business ideas yet?

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Reckon Camilla and Sian go through here.

Daniel's product has no proof it does anything I'd wager.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
There is always a fashion thing and a domestic cleaning business. Not gonna happen is it

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
:gizz:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Wow Kadija is a psycho. She thinks The Apprentice is real :/

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
What’s with all this loving crying this programme is loving dog dirt.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

He's gonna go with the slick conman lad isn't he. :(

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
The domestic cleaning business is never going to get it, is it?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
My god it really is dogshit this :laugh:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Worst final four ever this is bollocks

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bacon Terrorist posted:

:allears:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Jesus neither of those ideas is going anywhere at all.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
If someone had brought a business plan for mid-2000s custom ringtones with late night TV ads and everything it would probably have won against those ideas :newlol:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Shame the money shot ad will be scrapped.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

How're you going to make money out of something that insanely enormous dairy conglomerates do.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Taear posted:

How're you going to make money out of something that insanely enormous dairy conglomerates do.
Well, you see, her costs are zero cause her dad made her a kitchen and she's going to staff out with her layabout family and not pay them.
Also, sex sells! Even on things that aren't sexy!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You don’t own tennis courts it’s got no legs
Why wouldn’t you counter that with like uber owning no taxis, airbnb owning no properties etc etc

I liked that one milk lass who they said she does it in her kitchen then “you use your fathers pfoperty for manufacture” was that just a really stupid way of saying she living with her parents And messing about in the kitchen? A grand in 3 months is absolutely pathetic.

Kadija saying she started her business with 20 quid is nonsense too. It’s meaningless. A cleaner who then decided to freelance and make like 5 grand a year is completely irrelevant. It annoys me. Statistics like that are worthless and to hold it up as impressive is insanity.

And taking the piss out of sians scaling up was daft too. If you have 50 grand or whatever you can go to China and bosh them out. Not remotely unreasonable. You could go on alibaba right now and probably arrange something within about 24 hours.

The whole thing is just a pisstske and makes people look stupid for no reason and all of the hosts are smart arses for no reason.

Also that fella doesn’t have a registered charity to his whole sound bite was “gave water to some homeless” lol

Those are my thoughts on this terrible show thank u

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Khablam posted:

Well, you see, her costs are zero cause her dad made her a kitchen and she's going to staff out with her layabout family and not pay them.
Also, sex sells! Even on things that aren't sexy!

It does. Check out my new restaurant, pizza dick

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Bape Culture posted:

It does. Check out my new restaurant, pizza dick

You do stuffed crust?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

crispix posted:

You do stuffed crust?

3 words

Two free doughballs

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
I love that glass elevator, like it's not scary enough you're fighting for your business, you have to literally watch the ground drop out from under your feet as you go up to the interview.

Bape Culture posted:

You don’t own tennis courts it’s got no legs
Why wouldn’t you counter that with like uber owning no taxis, airbnb owning no properties etc etc

I liked that one milk lass who they said she does it in her kitchen then “you use your fathers pfoperty for manufacture” was that just a really stupid way of saying she living with her parents And messing about in the kitchen? A grand in 3 months is absolutely pathetic.

Kadija saying she started her business with 20 quid is nonsense too. It’s meaningless. A cleaner who then decided to freelance and make like 5 grand a year is completely irrelevant. It annoys me. Statistics like that are worthless and to hold it up as impressive is insanity.

And taking the piss out of sians scaling up was daft too. If you have 50 grand or whatever you can go to China and bosh them out. Not remotely unreasonable. You could go on alibaba right now and probably arrange something within about 24 hours.

The whole thing is just a pisstske and makes people look stupid for no reason and all of the hosts are smart arses for no reason.

Also that fella doesn’t have a registered charity to his whole sound bite was “gave water to some homeless” lol

Those are my thoughts on this terrible show thank u

"You don't own your own courts"
If I did, I wouldn't need you now would I.

These candidates are hilarious. Kadija boasting she could handle the cleaning contract for the skyscraper they were in, was straight up delusional.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Daniel's product has no proof it does anything I'd wager.

People have been claiming 'guaranteed hangover cures' since the day after alcohol was discovered. He tried to pivot to sports re-hydration powder but that's already a crowded market. Plus putting "over 1 million sold" on his website was really bad. So bad.

And Karen actually cracked a smile at the end when 2 women were left.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I feel like not many startup family sports events companies own their own grounds.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
I'm fairly certain all the five a side leagues that take paid entry own no venues.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Fuckin nut milk, man. Knew it.

eating only apples posted:

We've heard so much about loving nut milk that I'll be shocked if Camilla doesn't somehow make it to the final. Sugar is utterly obsessed.

Sian's going to win because it'll make Alan a few quid before dying out

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Yeah I thought that was extra dumb. Since when do even tennis coaches own their own stadiums/courts? Since when do events companies own their own bars/community halls/conference centres?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I found Sian's swimwear website and it looks pretty horrible, most of them don't even fit the model properly. And so much underboob.

https://www.sianmarie.com/collections/shop-all

e: haha she put herself on the Celeb Style page

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

I found Sian's swimwear website and it looks pretty horrible, most of them don't even fit the model properly. And so much underboob.

Do you think this means she wins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

She's actually got a load of influences wearing it - I thought she'd just sold a few to her mates.

I have no idea what good swimwear looks like though. Looks fine?