Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Rebirth is actually a good game now, hth. Just treat it as a game in the X universe rather than an X game, and it's a good time now that they fixed it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

metasynthetic posted:

Do not preorder this game

Saw the trailer on youtube just now, took me by surprise. I may buy this a month or so after release once the honeymoon phase is over, God knows I want it to be good, but, you know, Rebirth.

Counterpoint, preorder this game so they have money to make it good before release, instead of two years later.

Nah just kidding, I have high hopes but not preorder-level high hopes.