Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bettik
Jan 28, 2008

Space-age Rock Star
I'll pre-order this to make sure these delightful germans have enough cash to keep working on these bizarre games. It'll prolly be a mess on release but I'll play it a bit then and fall properly down the rabbit hole a year or so after release, with an expansion or two.

It really does look great though. I don't dare hope this comes out working smoothly but if it does - that'll be very hazardous to my free time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bettik
Jan 28, 2008

Space-age Rock Star
I'd forgotten all about this, but they actually did a live presentation in august '17 where they shared a bunch of live gameplay. The UI looks rougher than in the recent trailer but it shows stuff actually working more than a year ago. That's a bit encouraging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeYbb0hf10U&t=512s
(the video should start right at the beginning of live playthrough stuff.