Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:
Coming back to X4 for the first time in a year or two and decided to start a game where I built up a Terran mega factory instead of building a commonwealth one over near Pious Mists. Wow however much silicon miners I thought I needed I needed way more than that.

Flowing Thot fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Dec 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

Slow realization of oh I should throw 5 more guys at this, to oh I should queue up 30 more miners.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

I didn't see my most wanted feature mentioned and it's a bummer. I just want carriers and fighters to work well instead of being incredibly janky.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

Subjunctive posted:

Maybe they’ll let you bind keys to “Carrier be good” and “Fighters be good”.

They should have made those buttons a long time ago.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

They should really just teleport them inside when close which is the only sane solution.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

The idea of launching your fighters from your carrier several sectors away is blowing my mind and I wish I knew about that earlier.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

I wish they would just let you use mods without flagging your save as modified.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

I really hope X5 doesn't use travel drive again.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

The X4 player character is one of the worst people in the history of gaming. Starting multiple wars and arming both sides for profit over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

I just put all the station parts inside each other (can’t remember if there is a setting you need to toggle to allow this) and then forget about ever designing a decent station. Only stuff spaced out is docks.