Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

when are they gonna make these kinds of anime with women instead of men tho

There's Boxer+Robot and Pink+Rookie in this show as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Second episode is up on crunchyroll now.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I feel the thread might need a title change to reflect how incredibly stupid Kirill is.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That ruled and the ED is amazing.

Doug is out to fight that class war.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The car has Good Luck Mode.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

Hot take: I already like this show more than Tiger&Bunny. It is an Improvement.

No Sky High, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

How is it possible for one boy to be so dumb?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sadly the product placement appears dead. Kirill is drinking a POPC rather than Pepsi Next.

Edit: Not even 5 minutes in and this is the best.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 14, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

It's been three weeks, and we've gotten a request to see more of Pink and Rookie from above.

I expect my request for more Boxer and Robot will be met next week.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kirill is genre aware enough to know they were tripping flags all over the place, but not enough to know naturally the prisoner claiming to be the bottom rung is actually the boss.

Also where is the Boxer and Robot episode, stop holding out on me, show.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

So, what do you reckon are the odds that B is packing some Hundred Power? We know it's not a unique ability, and it feels like the sort of twist this team of writers would pull.

B is either a robot or NEXT. Hundred Power seems unlikely since he was dodging mostly rather than just tanking hits.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

tsob posted:

Can someone explain Zabel's motive or plan in this episode to me, because I'm a little confused on it.When he's himself again at the end he says that Zabel is now dead, which suggests he went through years of prison playing a physically crippled coward just to ensure that when he escaped no-one would know and that there'd be no-one looking for him as he'd officially be dead, but the cops are on to him straight away as an escapee since the guards in his van were killed and his body wasn't around. So was he just playing the long con really badly to say he left behind no physical evidence suggesting he died? Or did he languish in jail for literally no reason, since B could have one-man armied his escape even if Zabel had been held in the center of Cheyenne mountain by a team of Batmen most likely. The episode was still really fun, but Zabel's entire plan or motive just seems kind of half assed to me.

Ricky was wearing his prison jumpsuit so I assume they mean to set up his burned body as Zabel's.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Is Derick Delik the only boy dumber than Kirill?

Azza Bamboo posted:

The next episode will be a Boxer episode

AT LONG LAST.

Finally, the people's prayers will be answered.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Poor Apple, the only one without a partner.

Also god drat, I just realized Max's gun is a gatling assault rifle. And it has an entirely unusable scope.

Also also I want to know the eyepatch girl's story.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Nov 11, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

So Pink's gun fires high explosive rounds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm glad that right after it made me doubt whether this Kirill was the real thing they reassure me that yes, that is still my idiot son.

Edit: Gus is a good kid, and I don't know what to do in this new world of competent Kirill.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 26, 2018