Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ok this was fantastic and if things keep going like EP1 its going to be a great show through and through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

the fight between the two dudes calling each other idiots is basically where this show is going and I wouldn't have it any other way

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

One thing I like is that between Tiger and Bunny and this, this team is usually good at giving their characters believably western names.

And then you get Kirill Vrubel.

Its russian actually, or russian like at least

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

our dumb as bricks cop boy is so genre savvy that it swings back and bites him in the rear end with every assumption he makes.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I'd like to spot some trains if you get my drift

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The little details like doug not trying to laugh and Kay's face getting all angry when Pink tells her to say woof are really good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Narrator says something every week thats threadname worthy

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Zabel betrayed the location of a few of esperanza's associates so him being "murdered" by the cartel after he escaped is plausible as retribution. Of course you have to suspend disbelief pretty hard for just a jumper to be enough to throw the cops off the trail

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"Its almost refreshing what a piece of poo poo you are"

drat this show is pretty good, the way the 4th wall continuously shits on krill

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

My boy is so dumb

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I hope Yuri is the type of robot that can upload her memory to a server so she can sacrifice herself heroically and we can see our dumb boy go through a panic attack

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I like how Yuri has a crotch and rear end display port

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The_White_Crane posted:

God this show is so loving queer and I love it. And I mean, the whole "shirtless Doug riding on Kirill's shoulders" sequence was just... :allears:

Excuse me there is nothing going on between Pink and her dog

I love her utter contempt for her boss

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Nov 19, 2018

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I like how they gutted any possibility of Yuri coming back. Damned robotic ethics

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gnossiennes posted:

The whole thing is kinda confusing though -- Milla has continued presenting as female enough that Derrick and others read them as female, so it could be like they began with crossdressing to be safe, but then it felt correct enough that they continued presenting as and socially living as female, except bathroom stuff i guess??? that didn't make sense. and it doesn't explain leaving Kiril.

overall though, I'm not real confident in any media giving trans-related issues nuance or accuracy v:shobon:v not holding my breath on Milla being more than just "hey look, a crossdressing character!"

Umm this very season had Lily from Zombieland and it was handled pretty drat well. You wouldn't expect it from a comedy idol series where the girls are zombies and their manager is a jerk necromancer with a heart of gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Thats some serious Chekhov guns everywhere

Zabel being hyper competent, planning everything to bring down Cooper and then breaking the 4th wall saying that it would be too much to ask for everyone in the main cast to survive before pulling the trigger was super funny. Everything else was fun too

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Dec 23, 2018