Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This show rules, but I gotta be honest here, Kirill should have gotten that perm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love Kirill's comic book imagination.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, but it's going to be amazing."

I also love the narrator who gives him poo poo for it.

"Even in his imagination he has no imagination."

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is there any reason the new episode isn't showing up for me on Crunchyroll?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Episode finally showed up for me and it was worth the wait.

I love the "Derick Returns!" fakeout, I love Kirill is upset not because Doug tricked him, but becuase Doug didn't come save him. Even the episode preview is great too.

"Now that you know Doug is an rear end in a top hat the story can finally start moving."

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

I can't find him in Japanese, but he's Chris Guerrero in English.

Woah there is an English dub already? How is it?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

It's being simuldubbed by Funimation. I haven't seen much of it, but what I have seen is good.

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1053096027434115073

I had a feeling Ian Sinclair would voice Doug, his design and personality has been giving me that vibe.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love that Derick is also a fanboy for Doug.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

....huh.

also, there is an approximately 3000% chance that 'vallery vrubel' is an esperanza executive. i'm guessing the only person who will be surprised by this is kirill.

Vallery is an Esperanza exec, but they don't know that Esperanza is involved with the drug poo poo, becuase much like Kirill, Vallery is also an idiot.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It seems like Zabel plans were more thought out than I thought. Wonder how they got the dental records to match up, more people on the inside?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Starsnostars posted:

Both toy bears purchased this episode were absolutely hideous.

I love Travis using his during a serious discussion.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1061642054218977280

Episode wasn't showing up on my devices again and I figure I'm not the only one ao here's the link if you don't want to wait for Crunchyroll to get it together.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm glad Kirill finally solved the mystery of Yuri, but is keeping her secret safe. What a good friend.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Holy poo poo this backstory.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The_White_Crane posted:

God this show is so loving queer and I love it. And I mean, the whole "shirtless Doug riding on Kirill's shoulders" sequence was just... :allears:

I mean you're not wrong, but I'm pretty sure that line is callback to how Rookie reminds Pink of her old dog. Since you usually give head pats to dogs.

Unrelated, but I like how this show treats the viewer. I love how this show says I'm smart. :unsmith:

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 19, 2018

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kirill is such a good person. :unsmith:

I think this might be the first time someone stopped the Anthem user before they transformed.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Sindai posted:

Oh sure kill the gay robot, smh at u double decker

Also ever since he was introduced I've been wondering what made A so confident about dealing with his invincible superpowered lieutenant. Turns out he's just dumb I guess???

I think he was counting on him being a follower, sometimes people with power don't try to aim for the top. Clearly not the case here, but it happens sometimes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm glad Kirill's landlady got involved.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Echoing the sentiment on the weak plot, but everything else makes up for it, kinda like Tiger & Bunny.

Doug is the best rear end in a top hat.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

I also wish it was longer and also that there was a Yuri episode

It would have been cool if there was one, but something felt off the entire time leading to the payoff in finale.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I don't know what it is with this show and fakeouts or why it hasn't gotten old yet.

Next season is gonna open up with 140 of those dudes dying somehow and it's gonna own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hey the first of the three extra episodes is up.