Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

this same season in Middle Manager Tonegawa/One-Day Pass Foreman Ootsuki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

honestly it seems like we just don't have all the details we need yet. with this Zabel stuff likely being the culmination of the first cour, i don't really mind things being unclear at the moment.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't find it sloppy, some of his actions just have an unclear motive :shrug:

it's obvious the bodyswap won't trick SEVEN-O, but it could definitely be enough to tie their hands if there's no evidence to support a follow-up and the police take it at face value

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that would all be encompassed in "unclear motive"

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

this cliffhanger is unfair

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

iirc it's a two cour show, so at least 24.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sindai posted:

Oh sure kill the gay robot, smh at u double decker

Also ever since he was introduced I've been wondering what made A so confident about dealing with his invincible superpowered lieutenant. Turns out he's just dumb I guess???

I'll agree with others that I don't think Yuri is dead dead but it still feels kinda pointless to kill her at all the way they did, if so. and if she's dead dead then yeah you've killed one of the three gay characters in the same episode as you make a dumb plot justification for Valery crossdressing out of necessity and nothing more.

B being the military guy also seems excessive shock for no discernible reason, while i can at least jive with all the other poo poo thrown in this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

meh.

all of this back half plot stuff was dumb in a way that wasn't entertaining and really brought down my feelings on the show. it's a shame these good characters had to muddle through all that because i liked them all but they deserved a show that let it shine through more.

that post credits gag was perfect though