Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

The whole thing is kinda confusing though -- Milla has continued presenting as female enough that Derrick and others read them as female, so it could be like they began with crossdressing to be safe, but then it felt correct enough that they continued presenting as and socially living as female, except bathroom stuff i guess??? that didn't make sense. and it doesn't explain leaving Kiril.

overall though, I'm not real confident in any media giving trans-related issues nuance or accuracy v:shobon:v not holding my breath on Milla being more than just "hey look, a crossdressing character!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Umm this very season had Lily from Zombieland and it was handled pretty drat well. You wouldn't expect it from a comedy idol series where the girls are zombies and their manager is a jerk necromancer with a heart of gold

Might have to watch that, then :) thank you!!

The_White_Crane posted:

Play The Missing, or just watch SGF's LP of it.
It's very good.

Good point; I've seen a couple preview LPs of it and know the story, but I'm a little shy on horror/gore games, so I haven't played it.