Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

I wanna see Max kiss her robot girlfriend.

the outro gets so close ... please double decker i need this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

this plus the first episode is literally titled "howl at the two suns"

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

I'm so glad Apple was playing such boring loving music for the party, it seems extremely fitting. like "oh yeah of course he'd play this, that nerd"

Starsnostars posted:

Yuri and Max's house is so nice.

So many plants ... I wanna visit, I bet it smells nice

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

I might be the only person in the world who didn't mind the plot, I had fun with it getting space weird. There'd been so many unexplained questions that got brought up that I thought something that outlandishly weird tying it together kinda worked?

Like ... it's a dumb twist, but it's a dumb show, so. For me it was fine and I was along for the ride rather than frustrated or bored.

I loved the heroic moment fakeout with Doug. :allears:

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

hell yeah!! hell yeah!! let’s see more of max and yuri! that’s my dream.