Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Every scene with these two feels like it's gonna end with them declaring their love for one another it's rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

You mean with Kiril declaring his love for Doug and Doug declaring his love for Eighties bubblegum pop, right?

lol the opposite actually

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm pretty sure there's no connection in the actual story with t&b yet

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

There was not a single moment of that episode that wasn't the best. I want one of those dog keychains.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Kirill being tricked into being a fake hostage is extremely funny because they barely had to explain it, they just put him in those scenes and you immediately understood what happened.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm guessing we'll get to it? Or maybe not lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

This episode wasn't very good which is a bummer. I'm glad they're not gonna stick with this kind of lame story next week so I'll keep up tho.