Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Next week: Doug shows up to work naked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
My tinfoil hat theory:

A tore off his bad leg and killed Z to pretend to be Z in order to win B's trust, so that when they find and capture B it turns out Z was A all along and capturing the disloyal B plays into his hands. His leg is now fine because mutagens.

My reasoning: the bad leg was separate from the rest of the body and the ambulance scene earlier already showed that you can use anthem to pretend to be someone you're not. This theory will get tested when we finally have the forensics report on the body in the schoolyard.

Azza Bamboo fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Oct 23, 2018

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
My theory is still that Zabel is dead and the man we think is Zabel is actually the man "Zabel" said he killed.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Nah A was Zabel from the beginning. He's just flushing out the disloyal gang members while convincing the police he's dead.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I want a Boxer episode already. We've got a good picture of who everyone is except her.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The next episode will be a Boxer episode

AT LONG LAST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The formal clothes rental places must make a fortune in this city.