Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Woo nailed it with Khabib sub R4 and Ferguson KO R2! (And then I got everything else wrong lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

This feels like a "I'm going to get dunked on by the RNG picks" card, the only picks I really feel good about are DC > Lewis (sub 2) and Adesanya > Brunson (KO 1)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

This feels like a "I'm going to get dunked on by the RNG picks" card, the only picks I really feel good about are DC > Lewis (sub 2) and Adesanya > Brunson (KO 1)

Well, fair analysis there. Nailed those two and hosed everything else but Jacare winning up lmao

Dariush/Moises didn't show up on the form for me, calling Dariush by round 1 KO on that one

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Is the responses form jacked up and listing the picks for the Gastelum/Vitor card too for anyone else?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

3-0 in fights where I didn't know who both guys were going in, 0-3 in fights where I knew both guys. lol

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If I'm counting this right I think going into the last card Lloyd Boner's in first thanks to Ragin' Al, Ishin's one point behind him, and I'm in third two points back of Ishin. Sick.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm two points out of the lead and with everything on the line my POTN choices are Megan Anderson and Ryan Hall lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

C'mon Latifi, keep a lot of interesting poo poo possible here~