Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What in the world happened there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Gonna rule him down by contact since he had his hand on the tight end's rear end.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, Brandon Carr's still going? I remember thinking him as the lesser of the Brandon's on KC way back when, Flowers has been out of the league for two years now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Always nice to see the Hines Ward call go against the Steelers.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Seriously, how was if 3rd and 4?

Penalty occurred way down the field, was assessed from there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was one of the better holds I've seen recently.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

PASS THE MASH posted:

I hate Ryan Switzer

He's the most annoying little white wide receiver in a league that employs Cole Beasley somehow.

The baby faced big eye thing he has going on every time they show a close up of him really enhances the effect.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Quick, better challenge and turn that over somehow.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Quick, better challenge and turn that over somehow.

I WAS loving KIDDING.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I enjoy triple screens, they make a boring play a little less boring.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why would you take the time out? Eat the 5 yards for delay.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Why would you take the time out? Eat the 5 yards for delay.

I assumed they were punting, if they took the time out to get the play set up that's a good one to use.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Maxxxxxxx Williams has done at least two things tonight. Which is two more things than I expect him to do in any given game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Harbaugh's sunburn or whatever that was...

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Buck Allen earning himself more touches when the game is over much to the chagrin of Ravens fans.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Not that it has ever mattered, and probably never will matter, but I don't understand why the safety position in the victory formation isn't your best tackling safety or something instead of a WR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

AndrewP posted:

I have definitely penciled in a loss @ KC

Man if you ever wanted a game to make you think Joe Flacco is elite it's probably going to be that game.

• Locked thread