Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerBuilder3
Apr 21, 2010

sunnyboy posted:

Bingo.

As to the comment on the Sensorite episode from Season 1 (Hartnell), um... yea. You are correct. Only 6 episodes. Strange how I was sure there were 10. Certainly the longest 6 ever. I must have checked out at #4 then, as I know I missed at least one.

I also agree with the recent comments that the whole "stars must align or this historical event will NEVER happen" is just nonsense.

Heh, that reminds me. Back in the early 70s when they showed Dr. Who on WTTW Ch 11 Chicago, they showed them serialized, one a day, weekdays. And it never failed, Id either miss the first ep and not know what the heck was going on, or, more commonly, I'd miss that last ep, and never know the ending until decades later. It was the 3rd doctor, IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBuilder3
Apr 21, 2010
I was hoping the Dalek was heading over to a Dr. Who museum to steal a prop Dalek travel machine.