Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

CobiWann posted:

For working out? The Church and the Crown. The Fifth Doctor meets The Three Musketeers.

One of my favorite audio stories. This one is really good.

Jerusalem posted:

If you want a bit of a laugh, try 5th Doctor story The Kingmaker.

This one is also really fun and a great listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Senor Tron posted:

Anyone know what Doctor Who actually translates as?

神秘博士
Dr. Mystery or Dr. Secret, I think?

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

One thing I did really appreciate about this latest episode was that early on when the Chief Medical Guy called out the Doctor for being a bit selfish and paranoid and it wasn't just the Doctor is always right and that means he's a bad guy, she realized what he was saying made sense, stopped, apologized and re-centered herself to confront the problems at hand. I really connected with that scene and feel like too much in media people are always right (protagonists) or always wrong (bad guys) and there's very little on what to do if you're wrong or get carried away and need to apologize and move forward.