Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Victory of the Daleks is a really good episode but I thought the twist was gonna be way more interesting than it was :\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I really liked that episode quite a lot

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Also the Dr's outfit is awesomely dorky and weird I love it

I was really pleasantly surprised that Graham became the third Companion, I did not see that coming at all and he's amazing in the role

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah I mean I'm only a casual Who fan, hell before the big marathon they did I had only seen the "big hit" episodes of the reboot, but these 2 episodes were super good mostly because this cast is great, especially Jodie

Was great seeing the parole officer from Misfits again too

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It occurs to me that for the inevitable next attempt at adapting Hitchhiker's Guide, Jodie would be absolutely perfect as Ford Prefect.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I dunno how anyone could not have liked the two main aliens. When they won it was very :3:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Maybe the voices were just calling her the Timeless Child? That's how it seemed to me anyway. :shrug:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Spatula City posted:

She's a space wizard, lol. I like it, it's extremely silly, and I think she's trying to impress her new friends. :3:

Yeah it's charming as hell, which pretty much sums up her take on the role in general. Aggressively positive and charismatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

qirex posted:

I was going to make a manic pixie dream doctor crack but then I realized that was pretty much Matt Smith's whole run.

Yeah :)

That's why I don't really get why anyone doesn't like her. This behavior is nothing new for Dr Who