Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

'You pay peanuts, you get peanuts': Eurydice Dixon memorial vandal blames lawyer in appeal

The man who painted offensive graffiti beside a memorial to comedian Eurydice Dixon in Melbourne's Princes Park is appealing against his conviction and sentence, despite pleading guilty.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

All betting for the Everest horse race has been suspended, with Racing NSW stewards citing "security risks" amid a fiery debate about the use of the Sydney Opera House to promote the event.

lmfao

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

turnbull fingers scomo is not a phrase I want to see

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

small businesses in boats

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its official: whiteness is bad

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wentworth byelection: Dave Sharma 'open' to relocating Australia's embassy to Jerusalem

lmfaoooooo

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

this is the 'my account was hacked' level of excuses.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Besides the chief medico?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It wasnt a motion that said 'Its okay to be lobster red'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

scotty doesnt know who he's talking to

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:same:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

There are no non-scumbag PMs. All that varies is just how much of a scumbag they are

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Several students have been stabbed with a syringe at a western Sydney high school after a fellow student found the needle at a bus stop, NSW Ambulance says.

Sounds reasonable

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lid posted:

Nothing about this sounds like anything other than teens being dumb.

"My son told me it was a boy [who] found a needle at the bus stop and started going around stabbing people in the bum with it," said the woman, who has asked not to be named.

how on earth could you have guessed?!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/ellinghausen/status/1055297296601047040

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Where's Babymetal fit on this chart?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is this childcare center on Nauru?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

And this is contentious because...

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

fucks sake Greens stop running SWERFS

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lid posted:

what SWERF popped up this time?

Kathleen again.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

well technically they'll eventually be adults

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The assistant treasurer, Stuart Robert, joined a business selling cryotherapy with a man who had just been convicted of raping an adult dancer, documents show.

huh.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bandaid.friend posted:

Tony Abbott is a very, very pleasant man

for me to poop on

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh boy Australian preppers.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/29/end-game-how-australian-preppers-are-bugging-out-and-hunkering-down

quote:

Mel calls herself a “latte prepper” because if she is going down, it will be in style and may include chocolate. Her business Chilli Preppers has been going for about five years and she runs courses including food cultivation and preservation, and doomsday prepping.

quote:

Take Jim Greer, an IT worker from Rockingham, Western Australia, who expects the world to fall apart sometime soon. He is not sure exactly when but he has an eight-tonne truck ready to go at a moment’s notice.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

AMA has been incredibly vocal about the refugee issue in the last few months so they've earned a lot of leeway.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I am going to go insane the election is weeks away yet everyone's already at 11. aaaaagh

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

if you want an attack ad, just do an ad for that lobster restraunt and its many famous guests.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bury your poo poo like usual stop showing it to us

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

forget it mate, it's queensland out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

should have gone as RDJ's character.

• Locked thread