Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

When the overwhelming reaction to Scomo becoming PM was "Who?", I figured he has a decent shot. The lib voters will probably cool down enough before the election to not protest vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Why pay more wages when you can beg the banks to up credit card limits?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

JBP posted:

If I was Shorten I'd just throw the doors open to all and sundry in the media and say "look what these monsters did" over and over again.

look at what these monsters did with the system we reintroduced and have been complicit in maintaining

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Saying things over and over again only works if the media is on your side.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Starshark posted:

JBP going to bat for Labor over their immigration policy again. Amazing how that keeps happening.

:bravo:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

bigis posted:

If I’m pooping at work is that time theft?

:itwaspoo:

Poop in your allocated pooping/eating/rest periods, scum. All three at once.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

snoremac posted:

I don’t like those plastic squeeze sauce bottles where the sauce hardens at the nozzle and you have to keep clearing it. Just wondering what happened to this country.

you're supposed to suck the sauce straight out of nozzle, idiot, also prevents that bit hardening and gumming it up

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Starshark posted:

Guy I worked with got fired and had to go to court for embezzling less when he could've just paid it back AND he worked for the government - where did he go wrong?

At a guess he went wrong by embezzling instead of costing taxpayers insanely excessive amounts by being grossly incompetent.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

GoldStandardConure posted:

I thought they were against evolution? They used to email my work email which was great because every Monday morning I would have a good dose of crazy to laugh at and start the week right, and they sure did hate Charles Darwin and blame him and his theories for Hitler.

If they're against evolution it's no wonder they were courting you. :v:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

pulling the wales out of the wocean

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

"we were always going to lose wentworth just look at this historical data"

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

BrigadierSensible posted:

The Morrisson weeks.

Here's a fun thought experiment. Imagine how much more/less the swing against the Libs would have been had Dutton gotten in.

Wonder if Dutton would've tried being prime uncle as well if he got in.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Can't read the Australian but an article headline is Dave Sharma says ABC focus on fake HIV email troubling so I assume it's :qq:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

JBP posted:

Teachers are going to walk off the job in support of refugees on Nauru can't wait for the hun salt on this one.

The hun was pretty good about the rally in melbourne the other day. "workers strike for pay rise". Not "workers strike for fair pay" or more accurately "workers protest exploitation peacefully instead of eating the rich despite no reason not to". Also gave another loving front page + follow up to whatever batshit insane plan Guy had this week. Yeah sure we'll import migrants & REAL refugees to the sticks. Ok. Who is gonna police that? Do you want Vline ticket inspectors to check passports at Ballarat? Set up checkpoints on the ring roads?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

New thread title?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Imagine being the person interviewing him and the sheer amount of self-control it takes to not to beat him to death with his iphone.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

yeah bold things imo

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

dirtgolem posted:

Just last night my father bragged over the phone just how big and busy, noisy a bee hive he had in the kitchen wall and then how many cans of insect killer he went through hosing it down. I was loving speechless. loving boomers, man.

E: probably single handed halved the bee population of Western Australia in one afternoon :ughh:

Shoulda paid the rent bees.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

surprised he wasn't seeking someone who is happy to clean up after cats

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Dude McAwesome posted:

Leather jacket, leather pants, leather vest. He's gonna go full leather daddy.

Leather jacket, jeans, white with light blue plaid shirt, no tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

BBJoey posted:

Remember the Qld cop who sent the address of a domestic violence victim to the victim’s abuser who he was mates with? It gets better.

This is loving insane. I’m livid about this. What the gently caress is this Kafka horseshit.

If only you'd linked to the thing you were reading. The word complaint there makes me think it's literally referring to a complaint made to oaic, not a criminal case.

• Locked thread