Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

It’s fine to address a group as guys when you are speaking to the liberal party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

They're just plain and white, why not put something on there so they aren't so boring.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

And here I was thinking Aussies had a problem with things that weren't plain and white

Point taken. Bleach the sails.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

hambeet posted:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10...c&sf200367465=1

click through for pic for possible nsfw or whatever

Naked butcher photos sees Kalkarindji residents throw out beef and sausages from NT meatworks

i want to see the NT times headline on this.

There’s a snag on my snag!

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

hidys posted:

Religion might be a scam but god is most definitely real.

:vince:

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

The dollop just did an episode on Nauru too. There’s a big hole in the middle where they dug out all the phosphate so it’s not even like you can get to the whole of the island either...

• Locked thread