Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AgentF
May 11, 2009
"Pauline Hanson has become prime minister in 2019? That's five years too early!"

"Something's not right here. We might be looking at... Time Theft."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009
I dunno, I've been enjoying reading about Tony Abbott's new envoy role:

https://betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/tony-abbott-stopped-by-police-for-absolutely-no-reason-whatsoever-for-the-first-time/

https://betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/twiggy-forrest-presents-tony-abbott-with-his-very-own-welfare-quarantine-basic-card/

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Nuclear would have been pretty sweet around 50 years ago but the time for renewables has come. It is the cheapest electricity out there and is vital for meeting (what should be) our emission targets. Time to go full steam on renewables.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
APESMA is now called Professionals Australia. I'm a member and I'm a software developer.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

Duuuuhhhhhhhhhh Monopoly is the most popular game more news about Monopoly.

e: thinking about it you must like Monopoly since you probably dress the same as the bloke wearing a monocle while staring down the filthy proles that like football.

That or the point is actually don't show news about Monopoly and don't show news about AFL. I think you're making his point for him.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

The greens in their station as PHON for lefties should so this.

Go get your head checked. The Greens who have been fighting hard for equal rights for decades are the same as the racist reality-divorced homophobic climate science deniers in PHON, are they? Even more tiresome than your usual tenuous anti-Greens jabs.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
ABC footage of Wentworth booths and loving lol at these REMEMBER coreflutes with Morrison and Turnbull. Absolute payback.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

She looks like she is definitely going to kill someone in the near future.

AgentF fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Oct 22, 2018

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Who's this Peter Van Onselen who speaks strongly in favour of gender quotas and opposing reactionaries but apparently works for The Australian and Sky News?

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

We do apparently have so much uranium that the Aborigines have a word for land that's too radioactive to survive in.

Would the traditional aborigines have understood the idea of radioactive material? I'm pretty sure europeans wouldn't have known what that was until like the 1800s or something.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
How did Keating never get even a single positive netsat? What was at play then that overshadowed everything?

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Labor is not the same as the Liberals politically. What an outrageously lazy statement to make after the last five years we've had. After the insane levels of corruption, wastefulness, cruelty and economic incompetence we have seen during that time.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Article should begin with "Disclaimer: there's no such thing as ghosts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Yeah but Dutton fell afoul of s44 and is fine. Why would the government refer this new guy to the High Court?

• Locked thread