Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

bell jar posted:

I think instead, they should just let all the horses into the opera house and broadcast that on the screen

Only if the draw is determined by which horse takes the biggest poo poo on Alan Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
Yep. Standard or short consultation pays $37.60 from Medicare.

The Medicare Schedule also accounts for a non-zero amount of costs for Private Health Insurance since they pay (upwards of) 25% of the MBS for inpatient costs if a private patient. That can go up depending on no-gap and known-gap schemes.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Jonah Galtberg posted:

two birds sunset ale owns

My local RSL had it on tap exactly once and I've missed it ever since. Delicious beer.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
So this is just a thing now. AFP raids because someone decided to do some whistleblowing.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Anidav posted:

I want Rudd's media royal commission

But what would this mean for Rudd's leadership ambitions?

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

ABC posted:

Non-government schools will be prevented from expelling gay students on the basis of their sexuality under new laws to be introduced by the Morrison Government.

http://abc.net.au/news/2018-10-13/morrison-government-vows-to-end-discrimination-of-gay-students/10372956

At least people Wentworth was able to spook them on that one.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
Please let this be what shatters the coalition. :allears:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
I kinda dodged a bullet in not getting in to the ADF because I'm on sadmeds. I was going for army pilot, though which hopefully might have gotten me to civilian crafts after leaving.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

hambeet posted:

That poo poo's really annoying on the phone

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Testekill posted:

Babymetal rule because they made metal nerds real angry. Don't know if they still do but they're cool.

It makes the real identity metalheads super mad.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
gently caress everything about this. Guess this is what you meant by people who could have a fair go, Morrison. People physically able to do something. Take it out of your own loving paychecks if you want that relief package so bad you're going to take it from the NDIS.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

norp posted:

What's their hard-on for structuring these things as "future fund"s?

Seems like an unnecessary hoop for a government to bother going through

They're trying to set up "traps" for Labor when they decide to cut any of these future funds. The thing is, you actually try to conceal traps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

hooman posted:

Changing this is what the greens should be running on.
Economic fixes.
Eating the rich.

As a sideline we can fix all the social issues an save the refugees.

Fixed that for you.

• Locked thread