Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

That shop of Pauline is horrifying :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

'folks' is shorthand for parents

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Anidav posted:

Calm down cunts

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

JBP posted:

This thread is :drac::ghost: sPoOpY hOuSe :hb::zombie:

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Oct 1, 2018

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Sir this is the accelerationist thread

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

At this point one of the more interventionist animal rights or anti-gambling groups needs to rent some powerful spots, find a vantage point, and flood out the sails while they're trying to do the display.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

"The left is [inherently] unelectable" is the same propaganda dribble Murdoch has poisoned the last 25 years of British politices with, and has been trying, and so far failing, to use to get UK Labor to kill Jeremy Corbyn from within.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

drunkill posted:

Some australians are good.

Hooray, someone else had the same idea as I did, but unlike myself had the means to act on it :buddy:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I'm using chrome on a windows desktop and they're still hosed up

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

If you've got a Paypal account, disconnect all your payment methods from it. Friday night some asswipe got around their supposedly secure two factor authorisation and drained my bank account into some bitcoin bullshit, and now 5 days later paypal has denied my claim with no appeal, still says I owe them more money, and I'm unemployed with -$90 in my bank account.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Don Dongington posted:

Can your bank not reverse the charges? Thinking maybe I should book mine up via visa debit as opposed to direct debit now...

I'm going to try that tomorrow, but since it was a direct bank transfer and not a credit card charge I fear they may say it was my fault and not reverse it.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

You Am I posted:

Wrong, the first news article was the new AFL rules :smug:

It's the biggest and best sport in the country, they couldn't not include it in news bulletins nation wide.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

You Am I posted:

Or a younger Kane from the Command and Conquer series

One vision! One purpose!

Peace through power!

Vote 1 Liberal

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Why the Opera House backlash was so fierce: we've just had enough
By Waleed Aly

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

And the best I've got is the GDI Trooper and Chronotrooper pewter figurines from the C&C2 and RA2 limited edition versions :stwoon:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

drunkill posted:

Had this name since I was 8 when I had to make a westwood online account to play Red Alert 1 online.

NTR was already taken when I tried, so NTRabbit is what I ended up choosing :hfive:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

More important breaking news

quote:

In a small announcement, EA revealed that they've been investigating ways to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Command & Conquer, including remasters.

The announcement, curiously, wasn't made on an EA-owned site. It was a post on OpenRA and the C&C subreddit, the community-developed open source project to modernise EA's classic RTS titles, ranging from the Dune games to Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 1 and 2.

Jim Vessella, a producer at EA who worked on Red Alert 3 and C&C 3, wrote that EA has been considering "some exciting ideas" on how to remaster the franchise. "[We] already have the ball rolling on our first effort to celebrate the upcoming 25th Year Anniversary," Vessella wrote.

Importantly, Vessella added in a forum post that EA has no desire to interfere with the OpenRA community. "Our hope is we can team up together to share insights, best practices, and further grow the C&C community through this initiative," he wrote.

Vessella has already addressed the obvious elephant in the room by saying "We will not be adding microtransactions to a C&C Remaster."

:getin:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I played the free or beta or something version of Renegade with just the one map to death, like an adult, and when I finally got the full game the MP had died so I finished the SP campaign instead, good times.

Anidav posted:

C&C:TD is good
C&C RA1 is average
C&C:TS is excellent
C&C RA2 is excellent
EA GAMES PRESENT C&C3 is good
EA GAMES PRESENTS Red Alert 3 is bad
EA GAMES PRESENTS C&C4 is very bad
Hope this helps.

This is correct. Also Generals was good, and the secret Dinosaur and Giant Ant campaigns in Covert Operations and Counterstrike were pulpy fun.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

who would win in a fight between Gladys Berejiklian and Clover Moore?

Gladys doesn't have anything in her arsenal than can match Clover's 'People's Elbow'

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

hidys posted:

Not really. But they do have a historically inflated Green vote.

They assume the Tree Tory demographic votes 1. Green 2. Liberal rather than the other way around

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

ewe2 posted:

Matthew Guy must think the Federal party are doing all this on purpose.

He probably thinks these have all been good moves by the Federal party and doesn't understand why people don't like them

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

She actually posted this

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Excuse me but I think you'll find that in WESTERN CIVILISATION where we're all FROM we farm COWS and PIGS and SHEEP and CHICKENS and we do it on CLEARED LAND and anything else is being a race traitor help why is my stock all dying of thirst

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Doctor Spaceman posted:

There are 22 people in the National Party room, how the gently caress does a "substantial bloc" even exist?

Not enough roughage

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

:perfect:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Konomex posted:

Watches Phelp scrape in and Morrison try to sell the nation on yet another made up policy on the run, which is overshadowed by a Nationals leadership spill, which is followed by a no-confidence motion, which results in a 1000 year Labor Government.

Keep going

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Anidav posted:

Save the whales but also cut wages so we can afford to save the whales!

Whale saving volunteers should foot the bill for saving whales

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

You Am I posted:

Yeah, in the end it was the right wing of the party that caused this all to happen, not Turnbull. Of course they will never admit this, they'll just continue to spew bile towards Turnbull on Sky News.

I can't wait for the ABC doco that covers this government's years.

In the doco every member of the coalition is played by someone who can't act, to really get across just how incompetent they were

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

hidys posted:

I don’t think Caro can win but I could understand voting for her.

She is a very committed advocate for public education.

Tone's own local branch were hosed off with him enough to reject all his branch nominations and almost make him personally lose to an empty chair, imagine what the rest of the electorate might think of him. If she has a strong ground game and the anger stays, he really could be rolled.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

America is so hosed that is is a real site https://superyachtinvestor.com/ and they're colonising

Australia’s Gold Coast Marina and Shipyard (GCCM) has announced that it will double in size with the development of an adjacent 20-hectare site.

The Asia-Pacific marine sector is experiencing huge growth and the marina is responding to the region’s growing needs through its expansion.

Trenton Gay, the CEO of GCCM said: “This project is an exciting coup for the Gold Coast’s ever-expanding marine industry which is developing a global reputation for being a leading destination for marine re-fit and repair within the Asia Pacific region.”

With some of the world’s most beautiful coastlines and seas it is not difficult to see the attraction of Australia for superyacht owners.

GCCM has over 200 superyachts using its service and repair facilities each year. There has been a dramatic increase helped by the dredging of the Coomera River allowing easier access for larger vessels.

80% of superyachts using the marina at present are domestic, but the marina is experiencing a significant increase in foreign-flagged yachts as the South Pacific gains momentum as a luxury yacht destination. Moreover, with Explorer yachts becoming increasingly, popular the Gold Coast acts as a functional spring board for those seeking more adventurous waters.

“South to Tasmania is the late summer and early autumn. North to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, Kimberley Coastline and Papua New Guinea during Winter and Spring. Papua New Guinea is certainly gaining huge momentum as a cruising destination,” Said Gay.

“New Caledonia is actually only two and a half days steaming from the Gold Coast, (it takes three days to steam to Cairns so we also have a number of vessels heading out to the amazing islands of the South Pacific.”

With GCCM being the only repair and refit centre on the Gold Coast it sees New Zealand as its main competitor within the industry. GCCM is currently working on building an aluminium 40m expedition yacht and an aluminium 79m trimaran designed by Misha Merzliakov Yacht Design.

Gay is eager for the trend in superyachts coming to the Gold Coast to continue, saying: “The diversity of Australian waters is unsurpassed with 410,000 square kilometres of marine sovereignty and perfect conditions for year-round cruising. There will always be a port or safe anchorage nearby. And each and every one is unique, offering an experience unlike anywhere else.

“Yes, it is a great distance from Europe yet that is part of the charm. It is not the Mediterranean. There is no competition for berths. There is not a flotilla of other yachts in an anchorage. For those who overcome the distance, the experience stays with them forever. Australia is a destination which must be experienced to be believed and fully appreciated.”

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Starting an Indiegogo to fund the purchase and outfitting of an offshore patrol boat with stretch goals to upgrade to a corvette

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

JBP posted:

I hope one of them mentions his genuine friend that he met who told him about about superyachtinvestor.com

Super glad I linked that here now

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Les Affaires posted:

So in the coming carpocalypse when automated cars take over from regular drivers who will the cops pull over for speeding?

Black people

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

https://twitter.com/NickMcKim/status/1054512234162880515

Don't forget the browns

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

The only thing I know about metal is that Baby Metal is fun, and I've been told that lots of chuds love Sabaton because they're too stupid to realise the songs are all anti-fascist.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

thatbastardken posted:

for anyone following the ongoing jeremy buckingham debacle, a motion got passed at the QLD state council to tell him to pull his loving head in or nick off. the new convenor wrote to NSW to tell them about it, and it promptly got leaked to the press by someone on the NSW end.

S P L I T S

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

He and SHY can both be worthless former Greens senators

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

froglet posted:

SHY didn't lose her preselection, though.

She's gonna lose her seat at the next election though

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

GoldStandardConure posted:

They were dropping a nuke on assorted australian wildlife to create a new kaiku that could take on Godzilla.

GODZILLA VS GIGAROO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Count Chocula posted:

In Pacific Rim, a kaiju actually attacks Sydney Harbor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHC8wZHB3ZI

• Locked thread