Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

scomo will pray and sing and dance skyclad on the parliament house lawn until the clouds give forth in abundance. hallelujah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

lwarlgggfsaf

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i'm thinking of investing in donkeys

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Anidav posted:

a gang I've never heard of before but is apparently stealing cars to hit police officers
absolute legends

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

watching the four corners report on the drought and feeling guilty about getting excited about the climate change apocalypse and the opportunities it presents for me and my negev desert ghost boyfriend to revolutionise australian agriculture

those poor sweet farmers, those poor sweet calves :( i tell myself the farmers are probably really racist irl, but those poor calves

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

loving hell, if you can show me an australian citizen and prove they've run over a police officer with a lamborghini i will absolutely vote for them for pm

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

bell jar posted:

I keep seeing Instagram ads for Asher Judah who is the Liberal in my electorate, talking about removing traffic lights at South Rd/Nepean Hwy & South Rd/Warrigal Rd, by lowering South Rd through the intersections, similar to the level crossing removals that have gone on in the Bentleigh area.

So I see the ads and my first reaction is "Oh that's a good idea!", then immediately followed by "what happens to those major intersections while the intersection is being lowered?", also followed by "how much would this cost? fix Punt Rd first"

But I can see a lot of people getting stuck on the first thought and voting Liberal
the jews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

You Am I posted:

Nah, too south for them, they're more in the Balaclava and North Caulfield area.
the jews

• Locked thread