Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

froglet posted:

Speaking of, what's the legislation surrounding drones? And how happy are folks going to be with them flying over their houses and back yards? Perth already has a problem with folks going "Noo the poors in apartments will have views into my yard so we should have low density forever".
Edit: better link.

https://droneflyer.gov.au

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

NPR Journalizard posted:

Nice intentions but good luck enforcing most of the laws.

Much like a lot of laws really.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
Even given the debt they have, they should be living fairly comfortably. Given the figures there they should still have around $2000 per fortnight to play with.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

JBP posted:

Because gambling doesn't stop you going to work. You go to work more and are more poor, making you a more perfectly compliant citizen.

It does when you get caught embezzling company money to fund it.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

It's heartening how far down I had to scroll before I got to a positive reply to this tweet.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

Solemn Sloth posted:

What’s scummos great big new red tape? I can’t load the video since he blocked me for death threats or something

How we are getting power prices down

*Vomits into camera*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

cohsae posted:

I bet $100 they're going to announce a website that shows you how to compare electricity prices or some poo poo like that. FREE MARKET

I can't wait to see the comparison page for all one of Tasmania's power suppliers.

• Locked thread