Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Benito Cereno posted:

Here's a spooky comic coming out soon that you guys might enjoy if I do say so myself

Link doesn't work

Edit: oh yeah, I was posting to say I'm poo poo posting on Twitter again until I get sick of it. Post your tags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

pubic works project posted:

I caught it the name, but I'm exhausted today so I totally took it as something serious. I mean poo poo...it wouldn't surprise me if Marvel really had a dude named Hemoglobin.

I thought they literally did? Maybe it was DC

edit: It was dC http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hemo-Goblin_(New_Earth)

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I just finished watching Sorry To Bother You and, friends, you need to watch this weird, wonderful movie. The previews do not prepare you for what you are going to see. Comic book adjacent: Tessa Thompson is in it!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So the Exiles Complete Collection came out and I bought it. It was very, very good.

And it loving crushed me, specifically issue #16. Spoilers for anybody who is currently reading through it.

John Proudstar has died recently, and Nocturne, his lover and the mother of his unborn/miscarried child, spends the whole issue remembering how their relationship became romantic, how they resolved an issue they had relating to his insecurity about what he is, and the conception of their child.

I've mentioned before that my lover/future wife passed away very suddenly in an accident. I guess I was feeling vulnerable that night as well as missing her, because I had to put the book down. I cried. A lot. I calmed down and tried to go to sleep...woke up around 3 AM, and started crying again.

If you have a sweetie in your life, do me a favor and give them a tight hug and let them know that you love them.

I hope that was a good, cathartic cry. I feel for you.

I am loving done with the streaming services, this is why I dumped cable for dvds and then Netflix. I'll just go back to pirating this poo poo and then buying the physical media of shows I like.

• Locked thread