Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
As much as I dislike Full Moon in-general and don't really "get" their appeal, Demonic Toys is pretty amusing for what it is. Me, I just want someone to either cut together Demonic Toys and Toys (they came out the same year!) or else just add the soundtrack for Toys to Demonic Toys.

Hoo ha... hoo-ha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I'll try to catch at least some of Nail Gun Massacre because that just looks delightful. And I've sorted out the Discord situation by installing it on my iPad-and-keyboard so maybe I won't be a salty turd about it tonight :v:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Clayren posted:

Plugin worked just fine for me on firefox, but of course your mileage may vary. Also I like that we're again doing one recent movie that I've heard good things about and one older movie that I've heard of for other, worse reasons.

My problem wasn't browser-related, I have a single monitor and then a nearby TV that I'd have to strain to try and watch along with the chat on my monitor.

I could split them but it'd be really distracting, so my solution is just to chat on my iPad while I watch on my TV. :shrug:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Nail Gun Massacre should get props for having a sex scene that was like five straight minutes of naked, clenching, thrusting man rear end. It really subverted my expectations.

VV You probably blacked out. I didn't time it but it felt like an hour :psyduck:

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 8, 2018

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

There ain't no brain here, in the house of souls skulls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqp4nou0DBk

You're doing the lord's work here.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Man, a good night of spooks and doodles. I'll try to be there for Chucky, but stress has been keeping me up the past two nights and I really need an early sleep tonight.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Does anyone here have a VR headset? I just tried tried Bigscreen VR yesterday and it seems like it's the future of these kinds of online social movie watching. Basically you can have your movies play on a giant cinema screen and people can join your room and watch it together while sitting next to each other and pointing/laughing at the movie etc. Here's a pretty good explanation how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvu--OTdvW4&t=55s

If anyone wants to try it, I wouldn't mind hosting a room in the CET timezone, as it's sadly pretty much impossible to participate in the official stream .

As long as we didn't have to use Discord at the same time :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You jerk-o-lantern, I just bought Hack-🎃-Lantern on blu ray to watch tonight :mad:

vv Yeah, I could probably do that. I just meant I could've saved myself $20, but it's not like Hack-🎃-Lantern isn't worth watching every single Halloween. Or every month.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 31, 2018

• Locked thread