Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I'm so goddamn happy it's that time of year again. Last year was my first Scream Stream and it was a blast. I cannot recommend this enough to any goons who haven't taken part in this yet.

Sadly, since I work nights I will not be able to participate on Fridays. Papa Lurdiak, I hope you will be able reveal details soon on how to get in on them sweet pies, I still want to contribute to that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
drat you Lurdiak, you and your pizza secrets, now I can't donate tonight since I'm working!

PIZZA SECRETS

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Oh man, good choice with Splinter! I really liked that movie.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I have all the Slumber Party and Sorority House Massacre movies on DVD.

Don't judge me

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Thanks for another bangin' October, fellow spook a doodlers!

Riffing on horror movies every weekend with you guys has genuinely become my favorite time of year :)

Now I just need to make Discord more of a regular thing and keep chatting with you guys!

• Locked thread