Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's really challenging due to time differences but I'll try to join at least a few streams on Fridays or Saturdays. Last time it was pretty fun watching cheesy horror flicks and ripping into them in the chat. Looking forward!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh man I was looking forward to staying up for the opening with Dagon but it's actually 2:30 local time so I think I'm going to pass unfortunately. Pretty sure I somehow managed to watch a movie last year an hour earlier, maybe due to some sort of daylight saving fuckery. Oh well.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I tried to stick around but fell asleep I think even before the opening credits ended. I've never heard of this movie before but it's now on my list for the October challenge.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone here have a VR headset? I just tried tried Bigscreen VR yesterday and it seems like it's the future of these kinds of online social movie watching. Basically you can have your movies play on a giant cinema screen and people can join your room and watch it together while sitting next to each other and pointing/laughing at the movie etc. Here's a pretty good explanation how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvu--OTdvW4&t=55s

If anyone wants to try it, I wouldn't mind hosting a room in the CET timezone, as it's sadly pretty much impossible to participate in the official stream .

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

King Vidiot posted:

As long as we didn't have to use Discord at the same time :v:

Lol, no Discord required thankfully, you can chat directly there by just speaking, not sure it's even possible to type and it would be awkward anyway. At least that's the theory, it's all Beta poo poo so who knows how it'll work. Seems like I might be able to host something this Friday, I'll post details later.

• Locked thread