Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Basebf555 posted:

I bet we'll end up being surprised by some of the quality horror movies that ended up not getting a theatrical release, for whatever reason.

I appreciate your enthusiasm

--

I felt a tug on my heartstrings and realized that after the first weekend I'm going to miss most of this year's, I think. I should be around for the rest of the Sundays, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

tonberrykng posted:

Thanks Lurd for again hosting this wonderful event. This is my third Scream Stream so far (@sergiepoo), and every year I'm amazed at what great films you unearth that end up being a great time, especially with online buddies.

Every good movie is better with others to share the joy. Every bad movie is better with others to share the pain.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Dagon was a lot better than I expected even considering it's a 2001 release that looks like it's from 1993. The lady who played the mermaid person was very striking and probably worth the time spent on the movie for me

e: Demonic Toys was pretty much as good/bad as I expected and I've already forgotten lots about it including its name as I was writing this post, hence the edit. The things I remember are pretty loopy ideas and all but meh

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Murder Party is overall good, especially for this year's stream theme.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

I dug Pretty Thing but, after spending all day watching early 80s sorority slashers (most of which were good, I'm not complaining!) it was a real nice comedown and change of pace. However, I totally get people in the stream showing up at the end of a long day and wanting something crazier.

Nail Gun was meh but whatever. The chat reactions to it were worth sitting through it.

I also really, really liked the Freddy episode about the twins. I'd pay money to watch a spruced-up version of that made into a really mean Netflix special or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

• Locked thread