Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

I was in on this a couple years ago and enjoyed the hell out of. Not sure if I'll be able to join this time due to increasing family obligations, but I'll jump on if I can. Lurdiak you're awesome for doing these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

When it's that time of year again already

I wish posts had a Like button.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

I was only able to join for the first half of The Video Dead, but yeah that was a lot of fun. My dreams were filled with skunk-loving poodles.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Winterbeast needs an encore presentation.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

I'm going to skip Chucky because I just ordered the Blu-ray box set and want to watch them in order (I've only seen the first three), but I'm going to try to make it for Puppet Master.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Jose Oquendo posted:

Are you going to do anything on Wednesday? If you do, I think you should re-air the WNUF Halloween Special. It's one of those things that really scared me as a kid.

It came out in 2013. How old are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

:ughh:

• Locked thread