Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Choco1980 posted:

Seriously, CreepTales wound up a LOT more fun than I expected. I think it's best in a "party" setting like the stream. Splinter was real keen too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

JetpackJeezus posted:

Thanks again Lurd, another great Scream Stream! Sucks that I had to miss about half of the movies this year, but still a fun time.

Halloween may be wrapping up, but I've put together a little something for those who wants to relive the highlights of this year's Scream Stream. Enjoy!

This is sweet, glad to see some of the gifs I made end up there. Not that it matters but I think the first gif under the CreepTales logo, the one with legs being ran over, is actually one that I made from that crappy Freddy show. It looks like you were keeping stuff organized so thought I would let you know.

• Locked thread