Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Finally got to see the movie and drat, I feel so bad for Screaming Phoenix Killer. That was pretty cruel of Lin, even if I kinda get it.

I'm really digging the new cast so far, but everyone's already pointed out why they're good. I can't wait to see how Inspector Lin is going to humiliate the other guy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

That little 'urk' at the end seemed kind of ominous.

That and, in the next episode preview, Shang and Lang fighting does make it seem like something is up with the antidote.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing how Lin outsmarts a demonic vampire sword. This was a very good episode, and I didn't see Xiao being broken by the sword so quickly. So much for taking that sword.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'm still pretty hopeful for the rest of the season since it's been a wild ride so far, though I was pretty drat sad when the Princess of Cruelty died as well. She was finally liberated, and I sympathised with her so hard. The moment Di Kong showed up made it pretty obvious what was going to happen, but it didn't stop me feeling pretty bad about how ominous he was.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I wasn't expecting Lin's plans to turn around on him, but the incredibly offended Lin was funny to watch. All that time planning some devious scheme and it amounts to nothing. I wonder where he's going to go from there.