Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I don't think TWEWY is one of the best games ever. I bought it twice and never actually finished it. Too much talking.

But I'll try it once more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Tenik posted:

I want to organize a family group with some friends and coworkers for online stuff. How flexible are the groups? If we decide to make a group with different people next year, will there be any issues with the current group, or issues for people who left to join new groups?

You should probably be able to just turn off auto-renewal so everyone's account will lapse and then people could leave as they please.

I think as long as you're a general member of the group you shouldn't have problems if you want to leave.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

Nintendo Switch Pro or Nintendo Switch Lite?

Nintendo Switch Retina Display

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I used to play outside at noon on my lunchbreak and it was a bit annoying when the sun was beaming. But it was also not a very big problem so I never thought to fix it.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

You only poop for like the first 2 minutes or so and game for the next 18.