Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
kinda of a reach but does anyone know about any deals on DQ11? i'm feelin a replay and want to check out the switch added content, but as I already own it on steam I'm kinda hesitant to drop another 60$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Len posted:

You can probably get it for $50 in a Walmart because they never advertise the $10 off

https://www.dekudeals.com/items/dragon-quest-xi-s-echoes-of-an-elusive-age-definitive-edition

thanks, yeah this is kind of what i figured so i just have to get the gumption to go to a walmart, and honestly i might just spend the ten extra dollar for a digital copy AND not having to put on pants

May 8, 2006

Macaluso posted:

(durability is back and half the available stamina!)

:sickos:

May 8, 2006

i'm not gonna pay 60$ to only get 2 of the 3 Ds i deserve

May 8, 2006

Muscle Tracer posted:

im sorry to hear about the golf game. i know many of you had your hopes up. condolences, and may your fate not befall me when Metroid Dread comes out.

unfortunate news, the golf will be bad in that game as well

May 8, 2006

wario owns

May 8, 2006

Commander Keene posted:

Give me Kirby 64 or give me death!

you've chosen death, prepare yourself

May 8, 2006

dr.acula posted:

I wonder how painful its going to be to get four of those N64 controllers.

not as painful as using them

May 8, 2006

The only mandatory touch stuff in the ds games is the seals, right? Unless I'm forgotting something but you can get a romhack where they just input automatically so surely they could do at least that for a real port.

OoE loving owns and I have a real soft spot for PoR

May 8, 2006

nah

May 8, 2006

oreos just aren't that good to begin with

May 8, 2006

if a game is any good it doesn't need a rumble pak because the rumble is already in my heart

May 8, 2006

"hey did you hear Minecraft, Tekken, sephiroth, and kingdom hearts got added to smash?"

"BO-RING where's the freakin' Master Chief??"

May 8, 2006

a.lo posted:

they just left goofy's corpse there

during the game goofy states multiple times he wishes to be left to rot where he falls

May 8, 2006

hatty posted:

Messy divorce

in kingdom hearts pete's costume has a 'grundle zippler' which is something i can only see a very divorced man wearing

May 8, 2006

Stux posted:

turn the music off then

Good advice for every dragon quest game

May 8, 2006

leon
Leon
LEON

May 8, 2006

i am stux

May 8, 2006

the wiimote fishing in that version of TP was pretty fun, and the canoe minigame

May 8, 2006

i think people who prefer donkey kong are donkey wrong

May 8, 2006

wuggles posted:

the switch thread is normally a place I go to read dogshit opinions for babies but this sayonara wild hearts disrespect is beyond

sayonara wild farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

my parents gave up on trying that sort of thing because i was a piece of poo poo kid that found where they hid the presents every year and knew what was coming