Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Also bring back Phil Simms

Simms for whatever reason is kind of boring on TV but he's really good on radio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
This is probably the most autistic thing ill say but sometimes I wish there was a option for just crowd/stadium/ambient noise on tv.

I've watched so much football I have a good idea of what is happening at any given time. The only thing I can learn from these announcers is that certain tight ends were...get this...basketball players in college!!!

I really like Tony Romo because he has a real enthusiasm and enjoyment for the game and can make a bad game more enjoyable. Al Michaels is just so damned impressive that i have to listen to him but otherwise i like just watching the games occasionally with the radio broadcast in the background.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

RoastBeef posted:

For FOX/CBS games all the commentary is on the center channel, so if you mute it you get just crowd noise. ESPN usually spreads it across the front three channels, so this doesn't work for MNF.

That is awesome thanks