Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ungratek posted:

I think that’s the most frustrating thing about Witten. All the newer guys are generally good because they have been involved in scheming and aren’t relying on their knowledge from decades ago. But Witten hasn’t even been retired a year and it’s all white noise

Romo is also probably one of those guys who will constantly study film in the offseason to make sure he keeps on top of the game. He made his mark as being so in tune with the game he can predict things, and if he ruins that reputation he's in trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

"Well, Romo is unavailable, Cutler gave us double fingers, uh... I GOT IT, HIRE ANOTHER COWBOY!"

Great move ESPN

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Proteus Jones posted:

Cutler would be, “God that was stupid play. I mean just look at how the defense is set up! Why would that idiot even think that could work. God.”

And there would be random instances of hearing him order more beer in the background during the play by play.

And I would be so down for this.

:same: