Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

107.5 in Green Bay has Harry Sydney.
Harry is a good dude. Nice to people.
Can't talk worth a lick. It's like listening to Bill Cosby do a Fat All routine as a co-host of a Packers homer's local call in show. "Gernonmo Alfson", "A-rod Robbers"
For example, other than mispronouncing player names atrociously, he once called the Brewers "The Millers" repeatedly during an entire segment until being corrected off-air.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

General Dog posted:

Dream MNF team is Brent Musburger + the Sklar Brothers

Only if they can get sideline updates from some of the fake celebs that 'call' into their podcast

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

General Dog posted:

They have a podcast?

They used to at least.
E:
Found it, still do. I haven't listened in a while but while some are hit or miss, many I couldn't even listen to at work because I would have literally been in tears laughing at.
The fake call ins at the end of the episodes are typically worth listening to on their own they are so good

https://www.earwolf.com/show/sklarbro-country/