Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYN0CntLzcE

e: :synpa:

Matryoshka SexDoll fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

Chinatown posted:

how naked did u get

i stayed clothed. a guy gave me a laced blunt at a music festival and poo poo got weird.

time slowed down, when i saw people in costumes i thought they were really those things. i got super paranoid and my body went numb. luckily i knew enough about the effects of pcp to understand what was happening after i came down a bit. i kind of snapped out of a trance hearing a bouncer talking about me so i just bolted out of the crowd and sat down on the edge. at one point i thought i was walking through the sound booth. even though i knew it was the drugs making me paranoid i still had to obey the paranoia. i thought people were following or watching me.

i eventually left the venue but couldn’t remember where i was staying so i just handed a cabbie my hotel key and said “drive there”

overall some badass moments early on with the time slowing down thing but would not recommend.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

some friends from philly were the only people I ever knew irl who had irl contact with pcp (as wet/sherm, a distinct niche product more expensive than weed) as opposed to just retards who swear they got laced weed one time but it was probably just space weed that caught them off guard

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Someone call Elon Musk immediately

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

what is space weed

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
it's really good weed

if you smoke long enough you'll eventually meet someone who swears they got a laced joint but the truth is that they usually smoke garbage tier weed and smoked something super strong, or, it was laced... with hash

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

i actually have unknowingly smoked a blunt laced with hash oil before. this was entirely unlike that.

for one, it didn’t create paranoid delusions and make my body go numb.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I'm not saying it's impossible and anyone who's done other drugs is going to realize they got a sherm stick obviously, but I've met way too many people in a place I've never even seen or heard of PCP telling me about laced joints.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
It's real and it's the best drug to watch youtubes of people high on it as long as the cops aren't involved. Saw one a few years ago on twitter of a guy absolutely loving up a gas station, just tipping over the racks of chips and shouting, then walking outside, dropping his pants, start humping the ground, then get up and run away.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

autism ZX spectrum posted:

it's really good weed

if you smoke long enough you'll eventually meet someone who swears they got a laced joint but the truth is that they usually smoke garbage tier weed and smoked something super strong, or, it was laced... with hash

They make weeds now soaked in extract and rolled in keif. "Caviar."

Can you even loving imagine.

(if you are in CA, WA, CO you don't have to imagine)

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The cops don't make up the PCP, the PCP makes up the cops. Anytime you have seen a cop, whether in "real life" or on a "screen", it's simply been a hallucination derived from your continuous exposure to the drug ANGEL DUST.

The truth is we live in a lawless society and the powers that be have been pumping our sodas full of PCP FOR YEARS.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the whitest thread

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

WatermelonGun posted:

the whitest thread

It is now that you're here

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
pcp is stored in the balls

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKm6C4EmqI

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

WatermelonGun posted:

the whitest thread

Man i don't know what people you know, but the white dudes I know are as high as everyone else.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Weed makes me really paranoid so I don’t like smoking. Coke makes me feel like a loving rockstar, but only for a brief amount of time. Maybe I need to get into PCP to finally get the feelings that I crave?

:thunk:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYfJuW282_I

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE0SYmIG9VQ

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Weed makes me really paranoid so I don’t like smoking. Coke makes me feel like a loving rockstar, but only for a brief amount of time. Maybe I need to get into PCP to finally get the feelings that I crave?

:thunk:

Nah, you need methamphetamine.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

The Dregs posted:

On the news right now some cop is crying because he shot some kid 16 times for not dropping a knife. The newspeople are saying the kid was high on PCP. I did a lot of drugs growing up, knew a lot of people who died from them. Never once saw or even heard of someone selling PCP. Half the times the cops kill someone, though, you hear, "The suspect was out of control on PCP, cops had no choice!"

Have any of you guys ever seen this murderdrug?

Going to raves and clubs in the early 2000s my friend and I would be offered every drug available. Not really being into drugs (except shrooms and mdma) we'd always ask if they had PCP / Angel Dust.

For years this worked and we were soon generally left alone.

Until 2006ish. The guy was offering to sell us some moon rocks and we asked if he had any dust. He replied that he did. We were so taken aback that we bought a couple of grams (and some of the moon rocks). We never touched the PCP and it sat in my freezer for 5 years.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

JnnyThndrs posted:

Nah, you need methamphetamine.

A little methamphetamine for the wake up, and a little heroin for the comedown (just a little bit because otherwise you'll probably choke on your own puke thanks to the fentanyl).

If you apply this formula for a week, I promise you'll wind up a new man. Even your group of friends will change as you alienate everyone you ever knew. It's the closest to being a rockstar most people will ever get.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

A little methamphetamine for the wake up, and a little heroin for the comedown (just a little bit because otherwise you'll probably choke on your own puke thanks to the fentanyl).

If you apply this formula for a week, I promise you'll wind up a new man. Even your group of friends will change as you alienate everyone you ever knew. It's the closest to being a rockstar most people will ever get.

Holy poo poo. I have an Adderall RX but mostly it just prevents me from being a space case during the day. This...”heroin” stuff sounds like just the ticket!

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Buddy and I got high with a semi/famous rock band named after a board game and we got incredibly warped and felt like poo poo for two days after. Figured it was dusted based on these guys rep but never knew.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I once encountered a woman who delivered her baby while high on PCP and was trying to fight the doctors and nurses in the process. She later got busted for bringing crack into family court in her purse.

Also PCP is literally the most horrific drug that I can think of and I’ll never understand why people do it. I’m not even looking up that “daddy ate my eyes” article to post it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ok here is further proof, guy is flipping around and owns three cop by himself. PCP literally turns you into Black Widow. i need to get some PCP and become a super hero

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the backflip kick with the ff7 music is pretty nuts fuuuck

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Here's a video of a guy in my old neighborhood taking a tasing like it's nothing before fleeing the police on foot. It's early morning and this guy is walking around the neighborhood in just his boxers. Maybe he was on PCP but I think it's probably just crack or molly. This poo poo went viral with over a million views on Facebook. Feel good story of the year. Cut to 1:08 to not waste time watching man prance around in underwear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-cJ1txanMk

Rutibex posted:

ok here is further proof, guy is flipping around and owns three cop by himself. PCP literally turns you into Black Widow. i need to get some PCP and become a super hero

The average goon would be a faster version of his normal fat rear end. He'd attempt a flip only to be pulled forward on to his face because his center of gravity doesn't agree with his antics.

AllNewJonasSalk fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Oct 3, 2018

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

I think it's probably just crack or molly.

Crack maybe. Molly doubtful.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I mean I’m not an addict but it seems being high on PCP is awful why would you do it a second time when you could do so many other drugs to fill your addiction

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

geeves posted:

Crack maybe. Molly doubtful.

When I say "molly" I should preface it with "probably some kind of meth mixed with heroin and other drugs that your dealer pretends is that real poo poo."

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

I mean I’m not an addict but it seems being high on PCP is awful why would you do it a second time when you could do so many other drugs to fill your addiction

people huff gas

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

people huff gas

People even huff the gasoline kind!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

an edited snype

shameful

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

People even huff the gasoline kind!

I think huffing gasoline is probably as low as you can get , the guy strung out on pcp fighting an inter dimensional war against shapeshifters looks at billy hurting away in the garage like he’s a degenerate

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

I think huffing gasoline is probably as low as you can get , the guy strung out on pcp fighting an inter dimensional war against shapeshifters looks at billy hurting away in the garage like he’s a degenerate

let me introduce you to the narrow world of off-brand dustOff

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I mean I get huffing gas, you just need a bag and it’s easily attainable, same with huffing air canisters, but you need to have a PCP guy to get PCP

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

Yeah. Anybody caught huffing gasoline should probably be killed for their own good and the safety of others.

If you're the type that shits in a bag to let it ferment you should be shipped away to a third world country. Possibly Australia.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

It's real and it's the best drug to watch youtubes of people high on it as long as the cops aren't involved. Saw one a few years ago on twitter of a guy absolutely loving up a gas station, just tipping over the racks of chips and shouting, then walking outside, dropping his pants, start humping the ground, then get up and run away.

my hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

hmm yes why dont addicts just do something else

• Locked thread