Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

:eyepop:
PCP genuenly does give you super strength! I thought that was just cop tales. so its basically Psycho from fallout?

some guy I knew who was in the rangers said they had a little auto injector device that would pump you up with some crazy poo poo. you were supposed to use it if you were on the verge of death and had to pull some badass poo poo. I don't remember its name though. I think that's psycho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Donovan Trip posted:

I'm pretty sure I smoked it. It must have been 4am, I'd been up all night getting yacked with my buddy and his dealer when he passes us a bowl. My friend turned it down and I like a dumbass grabbed it. After hitting it I said the weed tasted funny and he said "that ain't weed"

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with panic and I bolted out the house, literally ran thirty blocks home. I felt like an f16, I felt like wind was hitting me in the face at Mach 5, cheeks peeled wide, like a wind turbine was ripping my face apart. My whole body was electric. When I got home I laid in my bed and clenched my teeth facing forward, still feeling this rush of electricity. It eased off after thirty minutes or so and I was able to eventually get to sleep.

you probably smoked crack

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ketamine is fun and most people seem to like robotripping .. if PCP is similar to those drugs then i bet it's a good time

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Ketamine is fun and most people seem to like robotripping .. if PCP is similar to those drugs then i bet it's a good time

if you like ketamine and like robotripping, you're going to like angel dust. i've never actually seen anyone do the violent freak-out thing, but I can understand how people hurt themselves on it (people feel pain for a reason), so i can't say i'd recommend it.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

if you like ketamine and like robotripping, you're going to like angel dust. i've never actually seen anyone do the violent freak-out thing, but I can understand how people hurt themselves on it (people feel pain for a reason), so i can't say i'd recommend it.

it's a drug that's active in the low tens of milligrams, which puts it into "do not eyeball this powder" territory, which means that on the street where nobody anywhere near the end-user has an analytical balance a lot of people just roll the dice on accidentally taking way too much every time (I know it's usually dosed onto weed, in part as a solution to this, but it's really hard to actually dose it consistently this way and you wind up with the same problem)

this is probably the root of pcp's reputation, imo. it's like rolling the heroin/fentanyl dice except that instead of falling over dead when you win you just think you're an invincible golden god with one too many dicks

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Oct 4, 2018

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

haljordan posted:

still not as good as the clip of the cop hopping over a highway barrier and then the next thing you hear is the sound of a man being concussed

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=28e_1501883103

This is amazing, I like that the suspect complied with the first command and then once he saw how incapacitated the cop was just loving legged it.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I thought PCP in cop talk meant drug-agnostic berserker session

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Bobcats posted:

I thought PCP in cop talk meant drug-agnostic berserker session

Excited delirium is the coroners term of art for deaths in custody, shame the cops couldn’t find an equally vague term.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I'm pretty sure PCP was invented to move the plot along in Training Day.

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
Everyone got secrets

Didn’t know you like to get wet though

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
PCP is something awful :(

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everything i learned about pcp i learned from trading places, which is to say all i know about it is that cops use it as an excuse to ruin you're life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6FIuXxK1M

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

El_Elegante posted:

This is amazing, I like that the suspect complied with the first command and then once he saw how incapacitated the cop was just loving legged it.

He's the hero we deserve

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guys ketamine is like the complete opposite of PCP. if you do a ton of ketamine you lay down and trip inside your head. PCP makes you run around naked and out of control like bath salts. chemically similar but effects are not

GarbageCop
May 14, 2018
PCP was quite a thing back in the 80s. Back then it mostly a biker associated drug. Early 2000's it made a comeback in the urban communities. Personally, I've only had maybe two encounters with a dusted perp. One was hit by a car on his bike on the BQE. Despite have several fractures of his ribs and hands, he swung his broken bike frame around and threw it through the windshield of a passing car and the other was a guy completely naked standing in 16 degree temperatures. Not violent at all, and sort of locked up into this weird "FTD Flowerman" pose.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

marijuanamancer posted:

guys ketamine is like the complete opposite of PCP. if you do a ton of ketamine you lay down and trip inside your head. PCP makes you run around naked and out of control like bath salts. chemically similar but effects are not

They were both designed & used as anaesthetic drugs and plenty of people used/use PCP but only a small minority of them freak out like you mention.

Do you have a source for this claim or are you just going off urban legends?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

haljordan posted:

still not as good as the clip of the cop hopping over a highway barrier and then the next thing you hear is the sound of a man being concussed

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=28e_1501883103

Its hard to see what happened. Did the PCP dude savagely throw the cop over or did the cop pull an aim for the bushes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daomo982iok

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

poverty goat posted:

you probably smoked crack

yeah lol that was for sure crack or meth

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Evil Agita posted:

Its hard to see what happened. Did the PCP dude savagely throw the cop over or did the cop pull an aim for the bushes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daomo982iok

No the cop was chasing the guy and either misjudged the height of the jump or hosed up the landing. Also I don't think anyone in that clip is on PCP it's just super funny they aired a segment of a cop owning himself

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

GarbageCop posted:

the other was a guy completely naked standing in 16 degree temperatures. Not violent at all, and sort of locked up into this weird "FTD Flowerman" pose.

Are you sure he wasn't just practicing the Wim Hof Method?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

It's real. just not common because someone high on PCP is likely to stab their dealer to death and eat his face as they are stab a cop and eat his face.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
looking forward to learning what the bourgeoisie have been secretly contaminating my cannabis with over my lifetime

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

jeffery posted:

looking forward to learning what the bourgeoisie have been secretly contaminating my cannabis with over my lifetime

Capitalism and a crippling addiction to wage slavery, comrade.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
no, i'm taking about literal contaminants. non-polar chemicals that lined tubing that isopropyl alcohol refused to solubilize, non-exsistent intoxication from state-certified 20% thc products, soap in my mouth after vaporization, repugnant tastes and flavors, etc

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Illuminati cum, as well.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
i think i'm gonna puke

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Stick your head out the window

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

El_Elegante posted:

well someone hasn't seen Hereditary

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

yeah lol that was for sure crack or meth

it was crack because it was over in 30 mins

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

GarbageCop posted:

the other was a guy completely naked standing in 16 degree temperatures.

Fehrenheit or Celsius?

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

They were both designed & used as anaesthetic drugs and plenty of people used/use PCP but only a small minority of them freak out like you mention.

This is the actual truth of PCP - it was originally made and sold as an anesthetic for large animals, but eventually quit being used because every now and then the animal would flip the gently caress out randomly.
When people take it recreationally, it’s for a ketamine-like bliss state, the videos with one dude beating up 10 cops is the time when things go awry.

A buddy of mine in HS a million years ago used to do it occasionally, and one time I was kinda babysitting him because he was wayyy too hosed up to be walking around in public, and he fell down and rolled into a small creek. I helped him up, asked him ‘hey, you okay?’; he replied ‘yeah, it’s cool’ and it took me about five more minutes before I realized he had a compound fracture of his left arm, the bone was poking through and blood was pouring all over his shirt.

He felt none of it, so I can vouch for it’s anesthetic properties.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

El_Elegante posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhv-2clxlJ8

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I bought a joint that was laced with weed oil and it made me mad. They did a sloppy job and I got a bunch of brown goo on my hand. It wasn't the first time and it wasn't to be the last I would get goo on my hands that day.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Thots and Prayers posted:

I'm high on PCP right now, Pretty Cool Posting

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Took a while to find this, but this is my favorite PCP freak out video:

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILOTBsUGVdU :nws:

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
every one of these PCP guys looks like they're having a great time. that's stigma in action I suppose.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The biggest difference between ketamine and pcp is that while they both dissociate you ketamine also sedates you whereas pcp stimulates your much more likely to freak out and do really dumb poo poo on it. Pcp also causes mania (aka you think you’re gods gift to earth and have shitloads of euphoria) which ketamine doesn’t really

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Anyone got a nominee for best TCC pro PCP quote?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tolkien minority posted:

The biggest difference between ketamine and pcp is that while they both dissociate you ketamine also sedates you whereas pcp stimulates your much more likely to freak out and do really dumb poo poo on it. Pcp also causes mania (aka you think you’re gods gift to earth and have shitloads of euphoria) which ketamine doesn’t really

Cite your sources

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i did a lot of ketamine and pcp derivatives

• Locked thread