Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
back in the 60s Timothy Wylie and the process church of the final judgement were big on using pcp as an alternative to lsd

there's a documentary somewhere about that, can't remember the name, but it is mostly trust fund kids getting so high that they can't hold a conversation for longer than 2 sentences before their short term memory resets.

no freakouts. just people sitting in their dens surrounded by sculptures and poo poo repeating whatever question the interviewer asked them over and over and over and over until the filmmakers realize that recording them is pointless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
So who wants to go score some pcp and give a trip report for this thread?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

They were both designed & used as anaesthetic drugs and plenty of people used/use PCP but only a small minority of them freak out like you mention.

Do you have a source for this claim or are you just going off urban legends?

It's a fact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-zSJljpKNc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Donovan Trip posted:

I'm pretty sure I smoked it. It must have been 4am, I'd been up all night getting yacked with my buddy and his dealer when he passes us a bowl. My friend turned it down and I like a dumbass grabbed it. After hitting it I said the weed tasted funny and he said "that ain't weed"

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with panic and I bolted out the house, literally ran thirty blocks home. I felt like an f16, I felt like wind was hitting me in the face at Mach 5, cheeks peeled wide, like a wind turbine was ripping my face apart. My whole body was electric. When I got home I laid in my bed and clenched my teeth facing forward, still feeling this rush of electricity. It eased off after thirty minutes or so and I was able to eventually get to sleep.

people who do poo poo like that need to be beat

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lamebot posted:

So who wants to go score some pcp and give a trip report for this thread?

Way ahead of you, buddy. I'll post more when I make bail.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Tolkien minority posted:

i did a lot of ketamine and pcp derivatives

Real ketamine and pcp are pretty similar. The Chinese factory analogs are not really close to the real stuff imo.

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

PCP is fun and not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but because of the energy aspect and incredible pain mitigation it is possible for people to act physically in ways they usually wouldn't. I'm glad the population at large doesn't have access to it, but it's reasonable for experienced drug users who know their limits to dabble in it.

Citcon
Aug 31, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Turtle Blogger posted:

PCP is fun and not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but because of the energy aspect and incredible pain mitigation it is possible for people to act physically in ways they usually wouldn't. I'm glad the population at large doesn't have access to it, but it's reasonable for experienced drug users who know their limits to dabble in it.

Its actually not reasonable at all. Drugs are bad for you and loving lol at talking about safe ways to do PCP. Get back on a program.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

That scene in Terminator, where the police say that he was probably just on PCP, convinced 8-year-old me that PCP is awesome and gives you superpowers.

I fantasized about getting some PCP and becoming a superhero for years.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Turtle Blogger posted:

So it's good for responsible drug users who want to act ways in their bodies usually deny?

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 8, 2018

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Dregs posted:

So it's good for responsible drug users who want to act in their bodies usually deny?

Open your mind fam

Lol

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
don't do dissociatives
you're not tripping like you would be on acid or something and instead are just watching yourself do stupid poo poo in an out of body experience while you have no control over your actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

El_Elegante posted:

Stick your head out the window

Great, i was walking by his house and now I want to puke

• Locked thread