Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

its like,
....a hot chick impaled on a bong, right? A huge 10 foot bong and its going up through her snatch and out of her mouth, some real vlad the impaler poo poo. this huge skeleton wizard guy is hitting the bong with one hand on her waist and the other flipping off the viewer or something like that. hes got a cool death grin on

User name post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Harry Potter and Voldemort in an odd couple style sitcom, where voldemort is an uptight old gay man and harry potter is his obnoxious millenial roommate

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lowtax in a fight against Sub Zero. Sub Zero beats Lowtax into submission and attempts to rip his spine out, but Lowtax has a robot spine that leaps out of his body and strangles Sub Zero to death. At this point you get some creative liberty on if both fall to the ground or just Sub Zero.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Brett Kavanaugh being sexually assaulted by Gritty

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Uwe Boll goes sub zero on lowtax. Make the last scene with cad guy and lowtax on the bed.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Meow Meow: the destroyer of worlds. A house cat who secretly destroy worlds.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
My little ponies have badges and arrest guys. Title it CLOPS.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
a montage of different presidents, starting with eisenhower, saying "BAGINA : DDDD". "we care a lot" by faith no more plays in the background.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This one would be best as a loop.

The video starts with a person swallowing a cellphone then getting out of bed and doing normal boring things such as eating and going to work as short little scenes the sun should be moving in the sky / lighting changing to emphasis the passage of time. The animate ends with him in bed and the screen goes black suddenly a cellphone vibrates! Light returns in full, the character rummages around under some blankets and pulls out a poo poo covered cellphone only to send the call to voice mail and swallow it again.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

A first person view of a piece of food travelling through the human centipede.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
A pig looking at a plate of bacon saying "mmmmm bacon" then starts licking his chops

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Animate a fat guy pooping cum iut his butt gayley and he gives a big thumbs up

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

A little girl applies for a loan. Circus has come to the town.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Captain Crunch Oops! All Berries, except it's every single berry that has ever existed on Earth, all of them jammed into one box, and they keep pouring out, they can't be stopped, the tidal wave of berries rolls across the world killing everything, the berries consume the planet, a layer of berries a hundred miles thick

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
um. excuse me. where is my video of a flying man and he's pooping on ppl

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
the abstract notion of feeling almost totally at ease but you might later (but not right now) need to piss

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

lol but seriously I posted:

the abstract notion of feeling almost totally at ease but you might later (but not right now) need to piss

please do not animate the entirety of my life

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
I want an animation of a typical goon making GBS threads out a post

Then I want another one but it’s yospos so the post lands on a Linux computer

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
that feel when you think on it too much and have too start manually controlling your blinking and breathing

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Close up on goatse butthole, which zooms out to reveal the man himself, which zooms out to his house, then to his town, then to a map of the U.S., then the planet Earth, then the solar system, the milky way, the universe, the microverse, subatomic particles, atoms, cells, then finally back to goatse butthole.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Just... A bunch of really happy pitbulls being adorable and dumb. I've had a bad day and want something cute among all this other stuff. Maybe they're all chasing a bee or a butterfly or lowtax I don't really care.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

A male goon incapable of holding in farts posting furiously on the r/relationships thread in GBS.

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
World Trade Center rises from the grave to destroy the living

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

spank my snatch posted:

big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX on a hoverboard then gently caress

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a person beginning to doubt that the OP is going to follow through on their promise

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A dude smiling in ignorance as 7 giant anuses spew poo poo waterfalls around him, flooding the area around him with human feces.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The Philly Phanatic and Hanna Barbera's Frankenstein Jr cage fighting drunkenly in the flame dimension.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A video of 9/11 but everything is dicks. People running away are dicks, the buildings are dicks, people jumping out of the buildings are dicks, the planes are dicks, fires and explosions are dicks, etc.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OK, so this family walks into a talent agency, it’s a mother, father, their son and daughter, and a little baby. The father says to the talent agent, “Sir, our family has an amazing act, we know if you would let us perform it for you, you would want to sign us.” And the talent agent says, “Sorry, we don’t sign family acts, they’re too cutesy.” But then the mother goes, “Please sir, if you just give us two minutes I know you’ll like our act.” So the talent agent says “Alright, ya got two minutes.”

So the family jumps right into it. The mother smiles and points at the son who hits “play” on a boombox. Thrilling circus music starts to play as the father spins his daughter around, bends her over, lifts up her skirt, and starts licking her rear end in a top hat. Then the son lays down on the floor and opens his mouth and the mother tears off tear-away pants, squats down over his face and starts making GBS threads all over him. The father grabs the baby, takes off his diaper and starts sucking his cock. While the son, still with his mother’s poo poo in his mouth, goes over and licks the baby’s tiny little balls.

Now the mother lays down on the floor while the daughter gets up high on a chair and starts pissing all over her. Then the father and son take the baby and start stuffing it head-first back into the mother’s vagina, while the daughter’s piss rains down on all of them.

They get the baby halfway in, so that just its legs are sticking out all flailing around. The son takes the mother’s poo poo out of his mouth and starts rubbing it all over everyone, while the father sticks his cock in the baby’s rear end in a top hat and fucks it while it’s still inside the mother, until he comes all over the baby, the wife, the son and the daughter.

Then the father gets up and says “And now for our impersonation of the victims of 9/11.” The whole family starts running around the room screaming and laughing with their dicks and titties all flapping around covered with poo poo and piss and cum going “Aaaaugh! Aaaugh! The building’s coming down! Help!”

And finally the family runs back to the center of the room and goes “TA-DAAAA!!”

And the talent agent he just sits there for the longest time, and finally he says, “Jesus, that’s a hell of an act. What do you call it?”

And the father says, “The Aristocrats!”

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Kissing...with tongue!

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
What happened to this thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3852811

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
dad gay so what on bourbon street

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Captain America riding a BigWheel along with a laughing elderly man riding a Rascal Scooter

Freakbox posted:

Just... A bunch of really happy pitbulls being adorable and dumb. I've had a bad day and want something cute among all this other stuff.

If you want something cute why would you choose the ugliest loving dogs

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
harry potter uses the gay spell on ron and makes him suck his dick

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
A man dressed as a school boy walks into an outside school playground, he takes a chip packet out of his backpack, and squats down and opens it, and takes a chip out and eats it.

Suddenly his face looks in pain, he clutches his buttocks, and a ripping noise is heard

A swirling tornado of chips emerges from his rear end whirling higher and higher and the original chip packet he took out hits the screen and a voice yells SAMBOY!

Packet for reference

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/poodll-audioprocessing-out/CP/30/rmp3online/recordmp3online.com/poodll/poodllfile5bb597a4651741.mp3

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

I've been wavering on whether or not I want to animate ideas from SA, but now I'm all in.

I did animate the first idea though of Windows 98 murdering a guy with a shovel.

Vile Pilot fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 4, 2018

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
A man eating his own head

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Kanye West but he's in 311

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Lena Dunham seductively eating a corndog

Adbot