Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I always found it a bit amusing that someone was a general in the Grand Army of the Republic by virtue of being a Jedi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
It's pretty much the only Star Wars cartoon I've seen (unless you count the one Tartakovsky made) and I've been having a blast. Though, I guess having little knowledge of the other characters helps avoid the "hey remember this guy" issue that modern franchises have.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I'm looking forward to Acolyte because the setting sounds neat. Hope the show is, too.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I'll keep my eye out for it and wait to see what people say. The trailer did feel kinda underwhelming.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Setting it at height of the old Republic is what interests me as I wanna see it without the looming threat of the Empire. Similar to how I liked KOTOR for being set so far in the past it felt fresh.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
It makes me think of a Dune mini-series.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Yeah, I'm also thinking they'll just keep her force sensitive.

The show has so far been pretty restrained in terms of jedi appearances. Ignoring the first episode, we've only had two jedi appear in the show.

TuxedoOrca fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 29, 2024

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Yeah, that. It seems they need it for some purpose that isn't lightsaber and force related.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I love the detail that he regularly goes to Coruscant where he convinces them that everything is fine and they don't need imperial law enforcement in their sector.

Like I can imagine he's from a sector that isn't relevent enough so they just take his reports at face value.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
We're on monday, it will be here soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
One wonders if anyone even died during order 66.