Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Tomtrek posted:

I really hope it's actually someone new and not just... Boba Fett...

God if this doesn't play directly into the end of Rebels and them making this a Sabine show, please yes and thank you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

The Sabine dream is dead, LONG LIVE THE EZRA DREAM!

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

jivjov posted:

Mandalorian confirmed to be a launch day show on Disney+, Q1 2020

Actual launch date is now November 12th, $6.99 for the service which is a helluva lot of content for that price...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

So what's the spoilers standard for Disney+ shows gonna be, I know with Netflix it's 2 weeks but they drop the entire season at once whereas this is gonna be slow dripped over like a month's time or so....

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

have you thought about the fact that Hondo owns and is a great character?

They should have just put Benicio Del Toro in makeup, made him an old rear end Hondo instead of DJ in Last Jedi, and I would have loved the whole sideplot a lot more...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

site posted:

baby yoda turns to the dark side

baby yoda is fuckin' dead. What do you think happens when you essentially drop a baby from a horse going full speed? Those troopers were just retrieving the corpse...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

God I didn't even realize that was the finale of Resistance, what a complete wet fart of a TV show. I was wondering why there wasn't a new episode on my DVR and figured they were doing a mini hiatus before coming back with like the last 5 episodes or something to maybe do a direct tie into the RoS final battle but yeesh, there was nothing in that show to take away at all.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

bunnyofdoom posted:

I mean, it's also Sabine. We all know she should be showing up in the Mandalorian, let's be loving honest. Especially with Gideon's weapon in play.

Cast Chloe Bennett as Sabine you cowards.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Yeah, I'm happy to be through that mediocre arc and ready to get to the fireworks factory that is the Siege of Mandalore.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

I realize this is a stupid thought and has almost no chance of happening, but what if since Order 66's order is basically "Kill the Jedi", Ahsoka won't get attacked since she's technically not a Jedi? It'd explain why Rex and the 501st on Mandalore don't immediately murder her, and maybe with her help upon hearing poo poo's gone sideways that's how they can get the chips out...

EDIT: I can't remember if the Fives arc made them remove the chips beforehand, so if they did blame my bad memory.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

jivjov posted:

Loved the little cameo from Dryden Vos, that whole branch of the timeline getting tied in here is great.

Also in that group we had Prince Xizor as well, we're really tying a bunch of poo poo together here it's so good...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

I'm viciously vomiting right now thinking about the motion sickness I would get from this (not saying it wouldn't make me think twice about investing in a VR set for it...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

I'm not gonna lie when they showed post-engine blast Crosshair getting all wrapped up on his head, I immediately googled to see if Dengar was around during the Clone Wars (I figured he was but wanted to see if he'd actually shown up in anything that's hard canon). That'd be a helluva retcon to go with.