Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
awful.app is pretty drat good you guys. it significantly improves the shitposting experience (though obviously not the content). SA is basically unusable on a mobile browser without it.

thanks all you nerds who spend the time making it and fixing the bugs and adding support for phone notches. it’s definitely the best goon project ever made.

now make polls work thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Maximum Leader posted:

id use it on my computer if they made a macOS version although I guess we'll be able to run iOS software on Macs soon enough

someone should try a marzipan port, it might just work

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

SpaceAceJase posted:

Is this the android app? I use it, and it's good.
Better than the iOS version but I haven't used that for years.

Good goon project. Posting from it right now

mods?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Jonny 290 posted:

wait people actually go to the forums on their phones? lmao

literal shitposting

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

akadajet posted: