Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
I admit to not knowing much about this particular game or the present state of baseball in general, but would it be worth it to kick some of that money into our backend stuff like development and coaching instead? It sounds like we already have a pretty solid roster and set of prospects, so why not polish them to a shine, especially if we can't afford any big deals anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Do we have an option to extort more money out of the owner instead?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Sell Cordoba now and Cole later, maybe?

Also, does this game have any sort of hidden "team loyalty" stat that makes a player more likely to stick around even if they could get more money elsewhere?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Can we literally crucify the last two pitchers in Game 7 outside the entrance of the park as a warning to the rest of the bullpen?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
We could put some money into getting a new owner via hooker-induced heart attack.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Put the Rangers in the NL and swap somebody else to the AL. Having all three Texas teams in the same league just seems weird.

Alternatively, base the divisions on when teams were created instead of on geography, just for shits and giggles.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Kind of a shame we can't become the owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Island Nation posted:

How many people are still alive in Philadelphia’s office after that fateful move?
Depends how many recognized the Babe Ruth parallels.

• Locked thread