Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Plus they've got that whole Papa Johns thing to litigate since I doubt he's going away quietly. If Petrino is done they're screwed and just have to live through it for a few years I'd think.

I think the Papa Johns thing is done, they are paying back the rest of the sponsorship money on a pro-rated basis, don't know which fund the cash is coming from or for how long, but it was like 12 million or so left.

Also I didn't realize that Van Goder was L'villes DC :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

CannonFodder posted:

What the hell is this "forward pass" thing Louisville keeps doing?

tim beck spotted

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Edward Mass posted:

I saw Bill Engvall at a Longhorn rally the night before the 2006 Rose Bowl. He said "If you don't think the Longhorns are going to beat USC, heeeeeeeeere's your sign." and the place erupted.

That Rose Bowl is still the best game I've ever watched at any level

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Raku posted:

That's kind of a lateral move isn't it

Yeah, but he's a die-hard Louisville guy from a family also devoted to Louisville.

KKKLIP ART posted:

Also I didn't realize that Van Goder was L'villes DC :lol:

I want to see a team with him as DC and Charlie Weis as OC.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I might be the only guy watching BYU-Utah State outside Utah but I just watched some Utah State DB pluck a pass out of the BYU QB's hand for a pick six and it was better than anything from that GT-Louisville game.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
How does VanGorder keep getting hired? He’s been awful pretty much everywhere he’s gone since he somehow managed to be good at UGA but keeps conning AD’s and GM’s into giving him a job, and on an almost yearly basis.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Korranus posted:

I might be the only guy watching BYU-Utah State outside Utah but I just watched some Utah State DB pluck a pass out of the BYU QB's hand for a pick six and it was better than anything from that GT-Louisville game.

poo poo, I forgot about that game. It’s gotta be better then this one.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

LLCoolJD posted:

Yeah, but he's a die-hard Louisville guy from a family also devoted to Louisville.

From Louisville, played at Louisville, coached under Petrino the first time at Louisville. The only question is if Louisville can afford him and paying off Petrino at the same time. Personally, as a Kentucky fan, I hope he gets a better job before Louisville has a chance to go after him, but I'm not sure how many jobs he wouldn't leave to come back home. Also, they might be a little preoccupied with what the NCAA is going to do to them as a result of the FBI investigation.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jesus, these refs are scrutinizing that playback like it’s the Zapruder film

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Whoever that coordinator is for Louisville... hes a greasy mother fucker

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

539 yards of rushing so far for Georgia Tech with ~6 minutes left. Let's see what the final tally is.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
GT's rushing yard record is 604, set against Kansas in 2011. I think that pick six with two minutes to go ruined our chances to break that, though :v:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Brutal. They're styling on Louisville. FSU barely beat this team. FSU may not win another game this season.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Korranus posted:

That Rose Bowl is still the best game I've ever watched at any level

It was basically Hogan-Savage at WrestleMania V, except the actual action was memorable.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.

LLCoolJD posted:

Brutal. They're styling on Louisville. FSU barely beat this team. FSU may not win another game this season.

God willing

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Uh oh. BYU might score.

God forbid the game become interesting.

E; and there it is.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
BYU what's wrong

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
lol Bobby Petrino's buyout is $14 million and it actually goes up next year

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
utah state ftw

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

G-Hawk posted:

tim beck spotted

:lol:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I don't think BYU is gonna pull this one out, guys

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Get up bitches, it's GameDay.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Go an Iowa State University Cyclone. gently caress a Oklahoma State University Cowboy. God bless.

Thoguh fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Oct 6, 2018

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Why did you get up at 5AM?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Edward Mass posted:

Because it's loving game day! :dukedog:

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
I have a sneaking, irrational suspicion that Florida beats LSU today.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Edward Mass posted:

Because my dog needed to go outside.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Well the bad news is that there's a Nebraska game today but the good news is that a new Mario Party came out yesterday

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

gameday is in dallas, all is proper

also, regarding the sooners

they suck. ou sucks is what im saying. at this time.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/CCMachine/status/1048448838997094400?s=19

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Hey anyone know who i can talk to about cf saturday breakfast? I might have an idea that could end sunday hangovers, game changing

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

downout posted:

Hey anyone know who i can talk to about cf saturday breakfast? I might have an idea that could end sunday hangovers, game changing

go on

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

downout posted:

You can never fully eliminate hangovers. Even small amounts of alcohol will cause micro-hangovers. But please, present your idea to real breakfast menu designers and report their response back here. It should be worth a laugh.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I had a dream that we had a game-winning FG drive to beat OU and we fumbled 4 plays in a row on that drive but recovered every one of them.

So if that happens, I'm psychic.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I am prepared for this game against South Carolina

Proteus Jones posted:

You can never fully eliminate hangovers. Even small amounts of alcohol will cause micro-hangovers. But please, present your idea to real breakfast menu designers and report their response back here. It should be worth a laugh.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

downout posted:

are you suggesting bacon egg and cheese sandwiches for all

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

it's like char aznable's escape pod landed in the big 12

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
You can try talking to the Denny's /Waffle House breakfast lab guys. I bet they'd laugh you out of the room, but it's the best place to start.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Oct 6, 2018

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Because my dog needed to go outside.

Good dog

downout posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I hate this dude who is just there for the degenerate gamblers so he picks all the games no one gives a gently caress about.

"I think UMass keeps it close against USF!"

Thanks buddy real interesting

• Locked thread