Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

I hate this dude who is just there for the degenerate gamblers so he picks all the games no one gives a gently caress about.

"I think UMass keeps it close against USF!"

Thanks buddy real interesting

his picks usually suck also, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

The entire game day crew is bad

All of them

So bad

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Also uhhh hope we don't get blown out today

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i hope sterns has 3 picks, me

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

G-Hawk posted:

his picks usually suck also, imo

That the ESPN gambling expert is 7-8 on the season should tell everyone something about gambling on football.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

That the ESPN gambling expert is 7-8 on the season should tell everyone something about gambling on football.

gambling on football is good op

listening to some guy on espn talk about his picks for gambling is bad, though

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Honestly vorso doesn't have a functioning brain anymore

Go out with some dignity man

He's up on stage with a diaper on guaranteed

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

buddhanc posted:

Honestly vorso doesn't have a functioning brain anymore

Go out with some dignity man

He's up on stage with a diaper on guaranteed

and yet hes the best one on there, still

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

G-Hawk posted:

and yet hes the best one on there, still

Yeah the rest of them are so rigid

Every laugh is forced and scripted poo poo

ARCDad
Jul 22, 2007
Not to be confused with poptartin
So I think we are close to having our first coach fired during the season. Bowling Green‘s coach has one win on the season and only seven in three years. He was given a team that had won a MAC championship the year before when Dino Babers was around and has tanked our program.

Even his one win he almost blew and that was against Eastern Kentucky. 16 of 22 losses so far have been by 10 points or less.

Rumors are that if he loses again this weekend (he will), we fire his rear end.

I can’t wait to get rid of him. We need to rebuild again sadly but if we can find another Dave Clawson, I’ll be thrilled.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Tulane gonna stun the world by beating Cincinnati. It'll be an earth-shaking upset that has the pundits questioning their expertise and kicks off Johnathan Banks' Heisman campaign.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
drat Roy Williams let himself go

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Good morning and welcome.

gently caress a jayhawk.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I think it is disgusting that Vandy is a night game but UGA/LSU is at 3:30 because I will be at a conference and not able to watch it.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

God I love Mike Leach.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

If you’re watching College Football Gameday on ESPN, they’re currently doing a segment on Leach’s fake play script.

That story is so drat funny to me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That first play that worked great wasn't a TD. Savage clearly dropped it before the goal line.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i appreciate the simutaneous texas/ou pregame on espn and fox

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Lee Corso's got pudding for brains

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
ugh, i have to watch mizzou today. and we're still without emmanuel hall. go tigers

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Hoping Jalen Knox steps up big time today without Emmanuel Hall

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

Lee Corso's got pudding for brains

We're like a season or two away from him losing all perspective of time and just mixing up every season and team that he's covered.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Hustlin Floh posted:

We're like a season or two away from him losing all perspective of time and just mixing up every season and team that he's covered.

nothing wrong with this, tbh

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

ur in my world now posted:

ugh, i have to watch mizzou today. and we're still without emmanuel hall. go tigers

Time for 2-3 TE sets all day :getin:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BradGalli/status/1048594364283473920

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

well i know what screen 3 is gonna be

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

OK goons, tell me what to watch on my other two screens (and what I can “last channel” swap on the main screen that will have Tex/OU).

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Toby Keith following the Vince Neil belt size trajectory

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Proteus Jones posted:

OK goons, tell me what to watch on my other two screens (and what I can “last channel” swap on the main screen that will have Tex/OU).

bama/arky if you want to see how quickly bama can score 50, missouri/south carolina if you want to watch an even game, michigan/maryland or michigan st/northwestern depending on which is closer

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Michigan-Maryland is delayed

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This pick segment is so much worse than last week and Roman Reigns has no personality.

That's saying something about Toby Keith.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

they really had to put safety stuff on that gun

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Within like 2 years they're just gonna wheel Corso out of the nursing home and put a mascot head on him every week.

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .
gently caress Texas and gently caress Toby Keith.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

ESPN arkansas/Bama game is missing all the normal cameras so they're only using nosebleed cams?

And they just said something about only showing certain angles "due to company policy"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Interesting - ESPN technical delay for Arky/Bama and they can only show wide angles

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Lol the camera doesn't even move. This is hilarious.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mr. World posted:

gently caress Texas and gently caress Toby Keith.

gently caress CenturyLink as well

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lmfao camera operator fell asleep in alabama/arkansas

e: wait nevermind this game owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wide angle rules

• Locked thread